My husband and I stayed at the Indigo Nov 9 thru 12 and were very happy with our room (huge and clean), the hotel staff (courteous and helpful), and the location (right on the Riverwalk). The only two things that we would want people to know is that the parking is across the street from the hotel. It is an extra $13.00 per night. There are a few handicap spaces in the front courtyard if you need them, but you will still pay the parking fee. The only other downside is that the access to the Riverwalk is down a long flight of exterior stairs. There is no flat walk out or elevator access to the Riverwalk and if you have trouble climbing stairs or you are wheelchair bound, you will not be able to access the Riverwalk from the hotel. That being said, we will probably stay at the Indigo next time we're in San Antonio.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Hawthorn Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome the Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, an intriguing branded boutique hotel delivering peace and renewal to people who are tired of mundane cookie-cutter hotels. Meandering along the threshold of the Riverwalk in the downtown area you will find yourself close by the Museum of Art, Alamo, El Mercado, Southwest School of Arts & Crafts, Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, Alamodome, Municipal Auditorium, and Majestic Theater. Local businesses include AT&T, Baptist Hospital, Methodist Healthcare Systems, Fort Sam Houston, Brooke Army Medical Center, Kelly USA, and Lackland AFB. Imagine a 100% smoke free, sophisticated boutique hotel, whose focus is delivering guest peace, serenity and renewal. Experience true Texas hospitality at this jewel just a short stroll to restaurants and bars. Hotel Indigo offers a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in hotel hospitality. Curl up in our over-sized beds with plush bedding, duvets, pillow shams and fluffy pillows. Complimentary WiFi is at your fingertips. Relax and enjoy our Bridges Bar & Bistro for cutting edge cuisine or grab a latte where we proudly brew coffee from a local company. The Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk has been designed as an oasis for travelers who yearn for an escape from the common hotel, but still need the convenience of a fitness center, pool and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.