I am very disgusted with the service of some of the staff that work at this hotel my sister in law came to visit and stayed at this hotel and she receive poor service all the way around starting with the front desk staff a guy by the name of Alex checked us in and when we asked him about parking in the handicapped section of the hotel he was rude and very inconsiderate, I felt very offended because he said that if my in law didn't have a parking decal she couldn't park in handicapped parking and we would have to park across the street. When we checked in and got settled we decided not to go anywhere out to eat and wanted to dine in so we went to the resturant and we were greeted by two men one which seemed very arrogant and into himself and his name was Matt the other man's name was James he seemed to be very down to earth and easy going we really enjoyed him but what really made my dining experience a not so pleasant one was the fact the person in charge of the dining room was not attentive to satifying his guest because he was so busy flirting with younger women and making very lude and crude comments about taking women out to drink and wanting them to come back to his room, I have never felt so out of place it was as if I were in a sex shop and I was going to be hit on next. I also felt that he was rude in speaking in spanish to housekeepers when they walked through the resturant grabbing something to drink, I had no idea this place would be so full of rude people and me being just moved here I heard this place was a nice relaxing place to stay but I must say the General Manager of this hotel must let everyone do what they want and not take action for any wrong doings, if I have learned anything from this visit while my family visited here that I will never come back and anyone I know who ask me what hotel to stay at this one will not be on my list at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome the Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, an intriguing branded boutique hotel delivering peace and renewal to people who are tired of mundane cookie-cutter hotels. Meandering along the threshold of the Riverwalk in the downtown area you will find yourself close by the Museum of Art, Alamo, El Mercado, Southwest School of Arts & Crafts, Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, Alamodome, Municipal Auditorium, and Majestic Theater. Local businesses include AT&T, Baptist Hospital, Methodist Healthcare Systems, Fort Sam Houston, Brooke Army Medical Center, Kelly USA, and Lackland AFB. Imagine a 100% smoke free, sophisticated boutique hotel, whose focus is delivering guest peace, serenity and renewal. Experience true Texas hospitality at this jewel just a short stroll to restaurants and bars. Hotel Indigo offers a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in hotel hospitality. Curl up in our over-sized beds with plush bedding, duvets, pillow shams and fluffy pillows. Complimentary WiFi is at your fingertips. Relax and enjoy our Bridges Bar & Bistro for cutting edge cuisine or grab a latte where we proudly brew coffee from a local company. The Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk has been designed as an oasis for travelers who yearn for an escape from the common hotel, but still need the convenience of a fitness center, pool and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Hawthorn Suites