“Good and Excellent Value” 4 of 5 stars

The Antonian
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2131 North I-35, San Antonio, TX 78208   |
Ranked #239 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Oakville, Canada
“Good and Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We stayed at the hotel last year. Its location is great close to all amenities. Priced right. and free wifi is huge. Room and washroom conditions were good. Good staff. They were able to accomodate us and provide us good locations where to visit in San Antonio.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The Antonian is an older hotel close to downtown with a pool. Though the hotel could use a deep cleaning and some updating, it is basically clean and safe. The staff is courteous and very helpful. The hot breakfast has its own short order chef! The rooms are pretty basic though unless you upgrade to a suite.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Nice hotel near downtown San Antonio right off I-35. Great location, nice rooms with antique furniture. The bed was very comfortable and the front desk employee's were helpful. All at a very fair Price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place was great. The lady at the first desk helped me book the room. We were in town for A wedding but did not like the original hotel we booked.
She upgraded us to the suite for a few extra dollars. My friend wasn't feeling good so she brought toast and sprite up to us. She also asked where we were visiting and printed off google map instructions to everywhere we had to go. The beds were really comfortable.
Plus the hotel is 5 minutes from everything. 5 minutes from zoo, 5 minutes from Alamo, 5 minutes from river walk. It was really nice to be close to everything we wanted to do!! I highly recommend this place, mainly bc of their wonderful customer service skills.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I just stayed at the Antonian last night. This was my third or fourth visit. The hotel is relatively new, the rooms are very nice - mine was a king suite with a microwave & refrigerator. The patio & pool area is very nice - I always opt to eat dinner out there. There is free WiFi and breakfast, though I always leave for an early flight and miss breakfast so I cannot comment on what is offered. The staff is fantastic. It's a great value compared to prices at other local hotels and is within ten minutes of the airport. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here Aug 31-Sept 2. This place isn't a 5 star resort but was well above my expectations based on other reviews and the price. We only used the room to sleep and shower since we were so busy enjoying San Antonio, Austin, and Corpus Christi. All of the staff we interacted with were very friendly and polite, especially the guy at the front desk. The room was clean and the shower had plenty of pressure and hot water. A microwave and fridge would have been nice but again, we only slept and showered there. The TV was old but worked and as we were checking out a van was delivering flat screens. The bed was clean and comfy and the ac got pretty cold. The surrounding area wasn't very desirable but again it was worth the price we paid. I recommend this place to those who want a nice place to sleep for a great deal. It was only 2 mins from the alamo and downtown, which was a huge plus for us. I would advise parking in front though at night.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Antonian? Share your experiences!