My mother and I stayed in the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite for an extended weekend. The room was very nice. You come into the kitchen area with a four seat table. There is also a sofa bed with a large TV in the main room. The bedrooms are off each side of the living room. Both have attached bathrooms with shower/tub combos. One bedroom is larger than the other, with a desk in it. The only issue I had was that the highway noise kept me awake the first night. The windows aren't very sound proof. The second and third night were okay. I must have adjusted to the noise. The breakfast was very good. It had scrambled eggs, waffles and sausage both weekend days. Monday morning they added potato pancakes, canadian bacon and breakfast burritos to the mix. All of the staff were very friendly. It was an easy walk to the Alamo and the Riverwalk. It was through a slightly sketchy area of town, but we never really felt unsafe. Valet was easy and quick. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Antonio hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza Hotel San Antonio
- Residence Inn Alamo Plaza
- San Antonio Residence Inn