About the only thing going for this motel is the price - cheap. Well, the room appeared to be clean. The door to the room drug on the carpet. The drapes/curtains did not close properly. The street noise, especially from the nearby freeway was excessive. The bathroom light switch did not work - the light couldn't be turned off. The air conditioner was excessively noisy. The TV sucked.
At least the room was dark at night. Another side benefit, the wife no longer complains when I book a more expensive, higher class motel.
This motel was relatively inexpensive, and it shows.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Days Inn Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel
- Days Inn Alamo Riverwalk
- Days Inn Riverwalk San Antonio
- San Antonio Days Inn
- Day Inn San Antonio Alamo Riverwalk
- Days Inn San Antonio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Alamo/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.