We booked this hotel in April due to the location to the Alamo and downtown. AAA rate
was very good, mid 60's, yet taxes and parking brought it up to $84 for the night. For one
night it was sufficient, but I would not spend any time at the hotel. The room was basic,
room was not fully cleaned before us, beds okay, and a light was out. It took me 3 times
to downstairs to get a new light, and finally the clerk gave me one from the lobby lamp.
The breakfast I would is rate F. Tacky muffins and boxed cereal. Fortunately we found an awesome Bagel store a few blocks away near the Alamo and River, and the Bagels and muffins were to die for. It looked like the front desk lady was working 24/7 as she took phone calls before waiting on you instead of putting them on hold if you were there first. That happened 3 times in one visit. I would suggest the Crocket, very old and stylish looking right over the Alamo for low $100's a night.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel
- Days Inn Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Days Inn Alamo Riverwalk
- Days Inn Riverwalk San Antonio
- San Antonio Days Inn
- Day Inn San Antonio Alamo Riverwalk
- Days Inn San Antonio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Alamo/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.