“delightful” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk

You added Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk to your Saves list
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Pecan Street East, San Antonio, TX 78205 (Formerly Crowne Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #139 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Upland, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We were in San Antonio for our Granddaughter's wedding, also our 30th wedding anniversary. I booked this through the Wyndham 800 number. The location was not what was described. Too far from the main area of the Riverwalk. When checking in on a Thursday I asked if possible we could have a room with a view. The clerk said something about booking through a 3 party & could not accommodate the request. I said I booked through the 800 number. Then was given a different room. At the time I was never given the code for the internet for the rewards members. When I called the desk to ask was told only free internet in lobby area. I asked again the following morning and was given the access code for rewards members.
Anytime leaving the hotel you pass by the Concierge desk. They pounce on you trying to sell you a package for future stay at a Wyndham. I stated I purchased a package to use on this stay, When I went to book the package it was not available. But when I spoke with the Concierge they could get me a reservation to hear about timeshare. they had many openings. Funny when I called about that before the trip none were available. I also called the hotel direct to see if I could be added to schedule. I do have to say that the Valet service was the best. All the men were friendly and professional. They remembered our name and were helpful with directions and such. The best department in the hotel.
The housekeeping staff was also very good. Friendly and our room was always nice and very clean. The front desk did not make one feel very welcome. More like an attitude that they were doing you a favor.
There are many choices of hotels on the Riverwalk. I would try another hotel if I ever go back to the San Antonio area.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Noble, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My husband and I stayed for 3 days. The food at the restaurant was a little pricey. When we checked in at 0230 in the morning, the front desk staff looked down on us as we had been on a train for several hours and looked a little ragged. When we called for room service on our last night, we were overcharged and had to make a fuss to get our food at the printed prices. Also, paying $10 a day for wifi is ridiculous at the room prices, it should be free.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk

Address: 111 Pecan Street East, San Antonio, TX 78205 (Formerly Crowne Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio
Ranked #139 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk 3.5*
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk ***Centrally located on the historic Riverwalk*** Enjoy all the excitement, charm and culture of San Antonio while at the Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk hotel, a AAA 4-diamond hotel. Enjoy all the amenities of a full service hotels with the convenience of being near AT&T, Frost Bank, Toyota, Boeing, General Electric and USAA. The hotel is within walking distance of the Alamo, Hemisfair Park and Tower, El Mercado Marketplace, the San Antonio Convention Center and the RiverCenter Mall. We are a short drive to Fiesta Texas, the Six Flags Amusement Park, Sea World, Schlitterbahn Water Park, the San Antonio Missions and the San Marcos Outlet Center. In addition the hotel is conveniently located to Brooks Army Base, Kelly Air Force Base, Randolph, Lackland and Ft. Sam Houston bases. This 410-room hotel features 37,000 square feet of meeting space, with a grand ballroom and exhibit hall. All rooms are wired with high-speed Internet access with WiFi (wireless) access in the public areas. We feature valet and self parking for all guests and meeting attendees. The hotel features a roof top pool, sauna, whirlpool and a complimentary full fitness center. We are a 'pet friendly' hotel; please go to hotel features for additional information and fees. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crowne Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
San Antonio Crowne Plaza

If you own or manage Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.