“I would not recommend to anyone. The hotel is a couple of...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk

Save Saved
You added Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk to your Saves list
Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Pecan Street East, San Antonio, TX 78205 (Formerly Crowne Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk) (East Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #159 of 350 hotels in San Antonio

377 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I wasn't impressed with this hotel. Front desk has wonderful staff. The restaurant area, not so much. We waited to be attended while our server was chatting up a storm with the bar tender at the bar. When I went to get a drink at the bar my long island came with a huge bug. You also have to pay for parking & WiFi, one would assume, at the very least, WiFi would be free. The rooms are over priced for the size of the room. I wouldn't be staying here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
El Paso, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stay in the wyndham tjis past weekend for 4th of july.. the valet attendants were nice and geniuene even though they were extremely busy. A few guys that stood out were genaro i believe he is the supervisor, and john.
The checkin pricess was pretty quick considering they had a full house. the young lady checking me in was extemely helpful amd fast. Although i have to say the sales people in the lobby were extremely insistant.i almost had to run away everytime we were leaving the hotel to avoid them. The room were not all that. I got a not renovated room so it was nothing great. The furniture is pretty old. The restaurant food was okay. I had no hot water in my room and an emplyee came to fix the problem. But i didnt seem to last long. The next day i had no hot water again. For checkout on sunday the elevators were so slow they stopped in every floor. It took us like 1hour to finally come down to the front desk. check out was smoothe. I let the lady at the front desk about my issues and she apologized and offered to comp my parking. Overall the stay was okay. The hotel has some great employees but the hotel itself is not so great!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GM-KevinLatone, General Manager at Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk, responded to this review, 3 days ago
mspiggy05,
Thank you for recognizing the service of Genero and John in valet. I look forward to sharing your comments with them personally. I am sorry that you did not have hot water. Occassionally guests have trouble with directing our faucets properly for the temperature they desire. This may have happened in your case, as we did not have other reports that would indicate this was more than an isolated concern. While all elevators were operational, you were checking out along with all of our other guests. I apologize for the delay this caused you.
San Antonio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Find another hotel - maid service came after 4pm or did not show up at all. had to call to get room cleaned. waitress at restaurant was slow, had to ask 3 times for utensils. the rooms are loud, you can hear the plumbing pipes. the decoration is outdated as well as the bed.
The best part about the hotel is the breakfast buffet - $15.99 for made to order omlets, delicious pancakes, fresh fruit of strawberries, watermelon, blueberries, melons, etc. The morning waitress staff is efficient and friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Sunny X,
Thank you for your exceptional comments on our newly expanded breakfast buffet extravaganza. During your next visit with us, If you would like your room serviced earlier in the day please let us know and we would enjoy accomodating your needs. I am happy to let you know that our guestrooms are currently being renovated and that by fall all 410 of our rooms will be completed. I apologize for the slow service in the restaurant. I will share with my team for corrective action.
San Antonio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

no problems. clean and comfortable. minor issues such as no bottle water replaced daily in rooms. had to run water for long time to get hot water.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Rosalinde H.,
Thank you for your recent comments on your visit to the Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel.
I am glad you felt our hotel was clean and comfortable. The two bottled waters in your guestroom are placed in rooms for all arriving guests only, and not replaced daily throughout the stay. I just wanted to clarify. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Wyndham San Antonio Riverwalk? Share your experiences!