“Enjoyable, constantly improving property!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn San Antonio/AT&T Center

You added Days Inn San Antonio/AT&T Center to your Saves list
Days Inn San Antonio/AT&T Center
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4039 East Houston Street, I-10 East, Exit 579, San Antonio, TX 78220 (East Side)   |
Ranked #295 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Sacramento, California
“Enjoyable, constantly improving property!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here for more than a week. I was, at first, hesitant to book this hotel because of the reviews, but I decided to give it a chance.

This was not a bad property at all!
The location to the AT&T center was more than convenient; I did not miss the concerts whatsoever during my stay.

The staff members were all extremely friendly and more than accommodating to all requests; maid service was great, some days I had a DND and they never got near the room.

The rooms are being renovated, it seems like they got new management and they are finally investing some time and effort all around the property, something we do not experience with crappy hotels all around us these days!

Pool was clean, rooms were clean, wifi was superb; they also had a meeting room for bigger parties, and it was nicely kept. Breakfast isn't fancy, but there is a reason for the word continental.

Overall, my experience was wonderful. There is still room for improvement, but effort is finally being placed in this property, and that is what drives me to write this review! Days inn staff, keep doing what you're doing, I'll tell all of my family and friends about this property!

Overall, my experience was wonderful

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
San Antonio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

not only was the room nasty when we stay in july, I have NOW, in NOVEMBER -- been billed again. I have NOT been back, so obviously -- they keep the debit/credit card numbers to REUSE and bill people again!

Check your statements in the future if you stay here - what a nightmare!

Room Tip: stay somewhere else if you want sleep -- loud drunks in the pool all night
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014

Good location. I was impressed with the motel. when checked in staff was nice and quick. Room was cool after being out in hot day a/c was on. Seems they been doing some remolding from last stay and had to give them props for that. New paint job and flat screen tv Even had a bar b que pit outside lol.Big difference. Had a issue with a guest next door loud. But after calling office they took care of it. Any how I will be back on my next trip to San Antonio.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn San Antonio/AT&T Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn San Antonio/AT&T Center

Address: 4039 East Houston Street, I-10 East, Exit 579, San Antonio, TX 78220
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > East Side
Ranked #295 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn San Antonio/AT&T Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn San Antonio/AT&T Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn San Antonio/At And t Center
Days Inn San Antonio/At&t Hotel San Antonio
San Antonio Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn San Antonio/AT&T Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.