“Great service!! Very Clean!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6502 West Old US Highway 90, San Antonio, TX 78227 (Formerly Holiday Inn) (Far West Side)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #194 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Saint Thomas, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great service!! Very Clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very clean rooms and the most comfortable bed I have ever had at a motel!!! The lounge had some of the most friendly staff I have ever meet at any lounge. Drinks were reasonably priced too. The front desk personal went above and beond themselves to satisfy our every need or request. The lack of continental breakfast and free coffee are my only dislikes, however the friendly Texas hospitality makes up for this and I would stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
AKTA P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for the review and thanks for allowing us to be your home away from home while in San Antonio.
It delights us so much to know we provided the kind of service and amenities that made this the "most pleasant" stay for you.
See you on your next stop and travel safely.

Akta Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Santa Maria, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Good value for the price. Comfortable rooms, good service. No continental breakfast but dining room is open for cook to order. Many eating places available in area, however. Bathrooms were very small. Overall, good value.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the review. We love hearing from our guests. We hope you will return and stay another night or two when passing through our town. There is some great things to do here in San Antonio so when you have the time check with our front desk for some great tips on things to see and do while in San Antonio.

Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. There was no difference to our previous
stays here, everything was very professional from all the staff we dealt with.
The room we were given was excellent, typical of what you can expect from the Holiday Inn
brand.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
AKTA P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you for staying at our hotel! We are Happy to hear that you had enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you in future!

Safe Travels!

General Manage
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday inn while relocateing to the area. And the staff was always friendly and ready to help in any way always with a smile. Directions were always printed and recomendations always offered when needed. The rooms were always clean. Housekeeping did a wonderful job while i stayed. This hotel has made my relocateing as pleasant and memorable all at the same time. I am happy i will be part of a welcomeing community. Definately stay and recommend this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
AKTA P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing our Hotel while you were relocating. We are happy to hear from you and you enjoyed your stay.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. Paul and Ramona were extremely friendly. Rooms were very clean, close enough to all the attractions without paying high prices. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing wonderfull comments and taking time to write review. We are very happy to hear that you had an awesome stay. We will share comments with Paul and Ramona.

Spring, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel is poorly run. I arrived a bit late and tired, I went the restaurant and took a table. Another guest told me I needed to go to the bar to get service. I ate at the bar and tried to charge the meal to my room. I was presented with a hand written check and girl went to the front desk to turn it in. I left 5 minutes later wondering where she was. Upon checkout I noticed the meal charge was missing from my bill. They could not find a record so I called the manager later in the day. I called the next day. When I received my credit card statement the charge had been added 2 days later. When I called to get a receipt for my expense report, after explaining my problem to the manager, I was placed on hold for more than 10 minutes. As I write this review I am on hold second time, the call now stands at 22 minutes.

Room Tip: Just stay away from this hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Please contact us at Hotel to discuss about your stay. Hotel phone 2106780444

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Traveling all the way from the Western Pacific to attend my son's BMT Graduation at Lackland AFB, I have to say that we felt welcomed and at home with the friendliness and courtesy provided by the staff. I met some wonderful people that I hope to continue keeping in touch with. I would like to especially thank Ms. Jaime, an awesome lady and one that could serve up some awesome drinks at the bar/lounge at the hotel. Keep up the great services and friendly smiles! I will definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for staying at our hotel. Hope you will stay with us when you are visiting. We will share comments with Jaime.

Akta Patel

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX

Address: 6502 West Old US Highway 90, San Antonio, TX 78227 (Formerly Holiday Inn)
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Far West Side
Ranked #194 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX 3*
For a Texas-sized welcome and services like free high-speed Internet access, reserve a spacious hotel room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX. This hotel is just a mile away from Lackland Air Force Base and is ideally suited for family and friends attending graduation ceremonies for airmen finishing up Lackland Basic Military Training. For entertainment the whole family will love, San Antonio attractions like SeaWorld, the Alamo and River Walk are less than a 10-mile drive away. On site, enjoy a modern fitness center, a business center and an outdoor pool. Don't miss a single morning at the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet. 100% non-smoking facility ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, BookIt.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Lackland Hotel San Antonio
Holiday Inn San Antonio
San Antonio Holiday Inn
Lackland Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lackland AFB (San Antonio), TX, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.