“Trip to San Antonio” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge San Antonio Lackland

You added Travelodge San Antonio Lackland to your Saves list
Travelodge San Antonio Lackland
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   120 Rustleaf Dr., Rustleaf and S.W. Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78242   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #174 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Houston, Texas
“Trip to San Antonio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

This hotel was easy to find, the room was clean, very affordable and close to the places that we visited. The staff was very friendly and my friend said that the free breakfast was very good. The room had free WiFi, but even thought it was free, it required a password to use it. HBO was on the channel lineup, but only worked for 1 night. 2 light bulbs were burnt out and the toilet handle had issues with it. The key card stopped the day of check out. When I informed the desk clerk, she was very happy that I told her. These were very minor issues and I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Sunny S, Manager at Travelodge San Antonio Lackland, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for the feedback. We are always looking for more ways to improve the quality of our hotel and its services. We are hoping to see you, and or family again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed here when my daughter graduated BMT. The staff was VERY helpful with directions and trying to resolved ANY problems I had. They even fussed at me for not telling them my coffee pot didn't work until my check-out.. .LOL It was the quietest motel I EVER stayed in. Never saw the first bug.Beds were comfortable. The ONLY problem I saw was toilet seat needed a screw or screw needed to be tightened but I never checked..But I am sure IF I would have said something they would have fixed it with no problem. It was so convenient to base and eating. I WILL stay again if I am ever back in town. Don't let the lower price throw you off... Give them a try I am sure you will be pleased... Thank you again to the staff... You will be greatly missed !!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the positive feedback, we thank you for the honesty and appreciation you had for our property. And, of course, we would love to see you again real soon!
Reedsport, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Staff was very sweet and super helpful, they cleaned our room each day and gave very helpful directions! The towels were very worn and holy, bathroom pain was cracking off walls and sheet rock was crumbling, could use some maintenance and TLC, door was difficult to lock and almost see through, those are minor issues! Other than that we enjoyed our stay :-) I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed November 2012
GLENDALE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Didn't stay. Front desk was rude when I asked to see room first. I prepaid, and it was non-refundable. Funky smell, moldy covered up by bleach. Went elsewhere, and they kept half anyway. Not happy at all

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Sunny S, Manager at Travelodge San Antonio Lackland, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We are slowly trying to improve with each new review, thank you for the feedback and next time you stay with us, your stay will be even better.
New Bern, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

From the reviews, my expectations were low going into this... However, considering the nightly rates, its close proximity to the Lackland AFB gates, and the fact our days were so packed we only came there to sleep made it turn out to be a pleasant and convenient 4 days while there for the USAF grad. We were two families with kids and had a couple rooms. Kids enjoyed the pool/hot tub (while parents cocktailed) and the simple morning breakfast bar (with a wonderful lady on duty). Our USAF grad enjoyed the very close proximity for her and her airman pals to link up and head downtown with us. As a frequent business traveler used to regularly staying at finer, more expensive locations, this place is certainly not in that class. But again, for the value, traveling with kids, and its location for our purpose, it was just fine.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us, we will definitely make sure that your next stay will leave you (and your family) even happier.

Been to Travelodge San Antonio Lackland? Share your experiences!