“Fun for the kids!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ripley's Believe It or Not! -- Louis Tussauds Wax Museum

Ripley's Believe It or Not! -- Louis Tussauds Wax Museum
301 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205 (Downtown)
210 224 9299
Improve this listing
Ranked #63 of 135 Attractions in San Antonio
Type: Specialty Museums, Museums
Activities: Group tours/walking tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Wax museum in downtown San Antonio that offers more than 500 unique wax curiosities from around the world.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
“Fun for the kids!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I used out Tesco clubcard points to pay for this so it was £8 each instead of nearly £30. By sure if it would be worth the full price!
Lots of interesting fun facts.
A really cool mirror maze and best of all laser test - dodge the lazers.
Good fun!

CONVERSE
“Pretty Cool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went to the Wax Museum some time ago and it wasn't bad. Most of the figures were very lifelike and looked much like the people they are supposed to be. I go into the lobby area occasionally with my children and they take pics by the new statues. When my youngest son was 5 we took him to see the John Cena statue and he was POSITIVE that it was really John Cena. If you're looking for something to occupy an hour or so of your time then I'd go here it's cheap and entertaining.

Visited July 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
9 attraction reviews
“Not worth the money if you only go to one attraction.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were pressed for time so we only visited the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum. I had been to one before so i knew what to expect, but my boyfriend had never been. He really enjoyed it! I wasn't as impressed, but there were some interesting things to see. It was fun taking pics with the largest tire and walking through the lighted tunnel...that was my favorite thing...I loved it!! My boyfriend almost got sick...If you have never been to one, it is probably pretty cool and worth the money...Definitely get combo tickets...much better value. We just didn't have the time.

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Vacation to Fiesta Texas Six Flags Theme Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

It was so amazing to see the art and learning about new things I didn't know about. The price was good we got a two for one deals and the staff was so sweet and kinds. I will come again, love the experience.

DOVER
94 attraction reviews
“A little boring, but child liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

My daughter thought it was cool, but overpriced. Get the combo ticket with all 6 attractions will save you money