“Horrible...will never go in again!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Coyote Ugly Saloon

Coyote Ugly Saloon
409 East Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX 78205 (Downtown)
(210) 465-8459
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #117 of 327 things to do in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas, Usa
5 attraction reviews
“Horrible...will never go in again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I felt scammed...you have to spend $15 and I did not see a sign stating this...I just found out from the bartender told me after ordering one beer and deciding to leave. I had only went in that time to retreive my debit card that my drunk butt asked for several times the night before and then forgot if they gave it to me. BEWARE this place if your wanting to get drunk, they will take advantage of you. I have been to several Coyote Uglys before and never had a bad experience until San Antonio.

Visited October 2013

13 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went with my girlfriends for a bachelorette party and had a blast! I paid $20 and got the bride a body shot off of one of the bartenders! The bride later got on the stage and danced! We all had a great time! Free for ladies!

Visited October 2013
Austin, Texas
“Don't be shy, jump on the bar!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

A fun energetic place that does not discriminate--except for no men on the bar! Get your wife or girlfriend up there for a great time and a body shot from one of the hot bar staff but be prepared to spend some money! It's all for fun, nothing serious or fancy here!

Visited July 2013
“Oh my!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We didn't expect what we got ourselves in to. If you like wild and crazy with low cost this is for you. Not for us but it was good people watching.

Visited June 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“It is what it is!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

If you are uptight, easily offended or living on a tight budget don't go! But if you're in the holiday spirit and up for fun drop by for something a bit different.

We stopped by for a quick Monday nightcap and ended up staying 'till close! The girls on the bar work the crowd really well and are very inclusive. They're very tongue in cheek but lighthearted humor that doesn't go too far. With a lot of games for girls, guys and couples the party spirit is infectious, although the tunes are on repeat and a little dated.

The bar is a case study in hustling cash from drunken guys. Unaccompanied guys will be cajoled into buying drinks for single girls; those with a girlfriend will be expected to reward their lady for dancing on the bar. When you are having fun this doesn't seem to matter, and that is down to the Coyotes.

There is a very visible security presence at the bar, but not intimidating. To a Brit it feels kind of strange to enjoy body-shots and watch pseudo-lesbian routines from provocatively dressed girls who aren't allowed to say the f-word...only in America!

After 5 hours we had racked up a $250 bar bill, but it was fun and novel night of entertainment.

Visited June 2013