“Ultimate Bertucci Pizza gives you different tastes for 10.99USD” 4 of 5 stars

99 Rockingham Park Blvd, Salem, MA
Improve this listing
Ranked #125 of 214 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Italian
“Ultimate Bertucci Pizza gives you different tastes for 10.99USD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I ordered the "Ultimate Bertucci. We top each quarter of our pepperoni pizza with a different topping – sweet Italian sausage, meatballs, rosemary ham and chicken."
I took the Individual for 10.99USD. I found it a sufficient size and did not go for any salad or desert, besides 1 Bluemoon Wheat Beer. Do not expect a Pizza like in Italy. The toppings are a bit strange in the first view and I have never seen meatballs or chicken in Italy. Although I have to admit, that it was tasty at the end. The taste was not overwhelmed by to much cheese or tomato sauce like in other places. They serve warm bread roles with a typical and spicy olive oil ass free starter. If you look for a decent pizza. go here.

The Bertucci is located in the Rockingham Mall, 1st floor, next to Macy's. It is a good place to relax form your shopping or wait for your girlie.

I sat at the bar and watched the sports games.

• Visited February 2013