“Lori Gibson/Bewitched in Salem” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 37 Activities in Salem
Type: Specialty Shops, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Specializing in blending post & modern, "Bewitched" provides unique alternatives for your decor & tools. Stop by for our free exhibit of Vintage Ouija Boards. Taking a walking tour while you visit? Look no further, our "Bewitched After Dark" walking tour is consistently rated 5 of 5 stars by tripadvisor reviewers. "Bewitched After Dark," where the History is more Frightening than Fiction! If walking is not your thing we have tickets for a 50 minute narrated Trolley Tour where you can get on and off at various points of the city If you are looking for a "Psychic Reading", our Psychics have been screened by the Salem Police Department and Licensed through the City of Salem. Bewitched's resident psychic is "The Voodoo Diva" Lorrie. We have the largest collection of Quality Crystals available in town. Sterling Silver Jewelry, Art, Books, Home Decor, Ouija, Religious items & more. You never know what you'll find at Bewitched!
Johnston, Rhode Island, United States
“Lori Gibson/Bewitched in Salem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

OMG FIrst of all Bewitched in Salem was such a great shop to stop in and look around in. Lots of stuff for the Craft such as candles, incense, books, statues, along with jewelry and other fine items to make it a great shopping experience. Second, the employees were great, knowledgeable and friendly. But the best part of Bewitched is this Phenomenal tarot card reader... Her name is Lori Gibson and I had a reading done on Saturday the 14th 2012 and OMG she hit everything on the spot and then some... I was so impressed with her Accuracy and amazing and incredible gift/talent that I am booking her the next time I head back up and this time i am booking more then just Half an hour. She is well worth the investment for me and for anyone else who is looking for some guidance or answers to some questions in there life's journey.

Thanks again Lori

Visited April 2012

Woburn, Massachusetts
“If you go, you have to see Lorrie-she's the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Bewitched is a great place with lots of cool stuff. What keeps me coming back is Lorrie Gibson. I have seen many psychics,etc, and she is the best of the best!! Not only does she get everything right on the money, but she has a great personality. If your like me, and get anxious when getting a reading done, Lorrie is the person to see. She makes you feel so at ease and relaxed. Lorrie is a very gifted woman and makes Bewitched that much better to visit.

Visited March 2012
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Rick is awesome, the others not so much....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I spoke to a woman named Rita and she was not very accommodating. She was difficult when I had called and asked for directions. However I did meet with Rick and was very pleased with my reading. I would go back just for him and would recommend anyone interested to go see him.

Visited December 2011
Buffalo, New York
“Cutting Edge Curio with Lots of Kitsch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is a store where you can totally lose track of time. There is so much to see and so many one of a kind items! The psychic reading I received with Laurie was surprisingly accurate. I plan to return again in October for a follow up reading.

Visited March 2012
“Shockingly amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011 via mobile

I had my first phone tarot card reading tonight with Rick. all i have to say is thank you. thank you for putting my mind at ease and making it all clearer for me. i know im being very general, but i must say ricks reading has made a very impressionable experience. i only hope that when you get a reading from Rick that you will be just as happy and as floored as i was. now i must get my mother a reading. ill be sure to call back at the end of march. i only hope one day to go in person!
Im sure that the store is just as great as Rick is at what he does.