“Great tour, great shop, and great shows in October” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 37 Activities in Salem
Warwick, RI
27 attraction reviews
“Great tour, great shop, and great shows in October”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

If visiting Salem, I would recommend stopping by the Life & Death store at the museum place mall, check out the store, they have some very odd and unique items on display. I would also suggest signing up for one of their walking tours. There are many walking tours in Salem, some of them are very well done, this one is one of those. The L&D is slightly different from the others, with some new & interesting stories surrounding the city, stories that you will not hear on the other tours.
Also, if visiting in October, you MUST stop by & see the "Smoke & Mirrors" show they put on, it is the BEST attraction in Salem by far. Vlad & Daniel Greenwolff put on a amazing magic show, I promise you will not be disappointed. I have seen these guys perform many times, 4 times just last year at the Life & Death shop, truly amazing, very entertaining. A visit to this shop will add to your Salem experience!

Elkton, Maryland
15 attraction reviews
“This is a great Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

I went on this tour while on a road trip through New England. When I got to the store I was greeted and asked how long I was going to be in town. Since I was only going to be in town for one night and since my girlfriend and I were the only people on the tour that evening, we were given a little bit of a longer tour so that we could see more of the town before leaving. This tour was not what I had expected. It is the best ghost tour that I have ever taken! We were taken around and told about ghosts, the witch trial times, and various other interesting stories about the history of Salem and the area. The owners of this company were very friendly and helpful. As I said, this is the best tour I've ever taken! After all, how many tours give everyone their own lantern? They also have cameras available if you forget yours. These cameras can place ghosts into all of your pictures!