“Great shop, great tours, great location” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 32 Shopping in Salem
Warwick, RI
27 attraction reviews
“Great shop, great tours, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

My wife & I visit Salem often, & we always stop in Remember Salem. This is a great store, with some very unique gifts. The store also runs local walking tours, which are some of the best in town & have several with different themes. The owner, Tim, is a great guy & you can really tell he put a lot of effort into making this store unique, & his tours fun, educational & entertaining, The store mixes unique Salem gifts, with Harry Potter themed items. My wife & I are not into the Harry Potter items, (if you are, this is the place to go), but always seem to find some great gift items, and of course usually do a walking tour. This past visited we tried some of Tim's "Butter Beer". We had no idea what it was, had heard a lot about it ...it was very good, it tasted like cream soda with a butterscotch flavor- it was surprisingly one of the best soda's I've ever tried, as I'm not really a soda drinker. I even bought some to bring back to some friends back home. If in Salem, stop by this shop, take a tour- I'm sure you will not be disappointed,

Visited February 2012

4 attraction reviews
“More of a Harry potter store than a souvenir shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

The staff is friendly. I appreciate that they're open late for the night tour- which is fun.
But the shop is 90% Harry potter merchandise. I just find it kind of funny because Harry potter is so far off from what the spirit of Salem is. Don't get me wrong, I like Harry potter as much as the next person- but the name "remember salem" is a little misleading.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Salem night tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

Eric was our guide and the shop and night walk were amazing. I plan to go back in October with a group of students. Hope we can get Eric again. He was so knowledgeable and made the tour factual with just the right amount of woo-woo.

Visited August 2011
Itasca, Illinois
“Wonderful Store!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2010

This was the first store we went into the night we got into Salem for our honeymoon. They were open because of their nightly tour. We went back a few nights later to take the tour and when we got back afterwards the owner gave us a wedding card that all the employees signed! We will always remember Remember Salem because of the extra touches! The merchandise is also awesome because there are a lot of handmade touches. Definitely worth a stop!

New York City, New York
“Awsome Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

On my trip to salem i attended the night tour and received a 20% discount on all my soverniers i purchased. this shop stood out the most to me because of all the hand made things in the shop. Everything in the shop was unique and different from others. i bought a hand made witch broom, the ghost hunting kit, and a cool sign that said I am a real witch with or without my coffee. I also purchased a hand made twilight soap.

Been to Remember Salem? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Remember Salem, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.