“Excellent ghost tour complete with Orbs” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Salem Night Tour

Salem Night Tour
127 Essex St, Salem, MA 01970 (Formerly Salem Witch Trials of 1692 Walking Tour)
+1 978-741-1170
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 26 Tours & Activities in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: What do you get when you take Salem's best Tour guides and you train them as Paranormal Investigators, You get the Salem Night Tour! the award winning 90 minute walking tour through The Witch Cities most famous Haunts.15 Haunted Historical sites 15 accurate stories, Costumed, licensed tour guides and Paranormal investigators lead the tours...Anything is possible
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Toronto, Canada
42 attraction reviews
“Excellent ghost tour complete with Orbs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Salem on July 28, 2013. One of my favorite things to do in places with history is to go on a ghost walk! This one was a lot of fun! The tour guide did an excellent jobs and really knew his stuff. This was a really fun way to take in the history and see some orbs! If you like creepy history this is a must!

Clarence Center, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Salem Night Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We actually went on this tour by accident. My college age daughter had been on a Salem Ghost Tour previously and thoroughly enjoyed it so we thought we booked the same one but when we got to the meeting place there were about 60 people there and my daughter saw down the street her original tour guide with a small group. She wanted to change tours but I had already paid for the Night Tour so we went on it. Jeffrey was our tour guide and made sure he greeted everyone and got many people including my younger daughter to participate in his reenactments. The tour was fun and informative and particularly good if you kept right up front with the guide. Unfortunately if you stopped to take pictures you lost your spot. A smaller group would be better. My daughter did admit she enjoyed the Night tour but the guide told less of the paranormal (ghost) stories then the one she had been on previously.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
“Great tour!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I did the Salem Nigh Tour while visiting Salam last week. The tour was one of the best tours I have ever been on. It was a large group, but the tour guide did a wonderful job keeping everyone engaged. Whenever individuals ask questions he was sure to share the question and answer with the entire group. The guide was fantastic. He was very engaging and seemed very passionate and knowledgeable about Salem. I would highly recommend this tour.

Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Salem Night Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We met at dark in the town and "Dravin" was our guide. He wore a long black cape and we walked through the town of salem in the dark. He told us all about each area and the history of the buildings. The oldest cemetery was a little creepy, but it was the best part I thought. I'd do it again!

Visited August 2012
Saint Johns, Michigan
“Shows you around Salem great History tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Gets you around Salem shows and tells you all the history of Salem...the tour guide did a great job...been cool if we could have went inside all the locations.....but u just walk and look from the street....great way to get to know your way around then take off later by yourself!!

Visited July 2013

Been to Salem Night Tour? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Salem Night Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.