“Tour was okay, not sure if I would do it again” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Salem Night Tour

Salem Night Tour
127 Essex St, Salem, MA 01970 (Formerly Salem Witch Trials of 1692 Walking Tour)
+1 978-741-1170
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 26 Tours & Activities in Salem
More attraction details
Owner description: What do you get when you take Salem's best Tour guides and you train them as Paranormal Investigators, You get the Salem Night Tour! the award winning 90 minute walking tour through The Witch Cities most famous Haunts.15 Haunted Historical sites 15 accurate stories, Costumed, licensed tour guides and Paranormal investigators lead the tours...Anything is possible
Useful Information: Activities for older children
The Woodlands, TX
29 attraction reviews
“Tour was okay, not sure if I would do it again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We recently did this tour on a trip to Salem with our 7, 11 and 14 year old. We had done a similar tour in Savannah a few years ago and really enjoyed it, so I was hoping this would be along those lines. Unfortunately, it was a little boring. It may have just been that I wasn't very good at imagining a tree they hung witches on that was now a church bingo hall and another that is now a Walgreen's. Somehow it just zapped the fun out of it for me. There wasn't much to grab the kids attention either. The historical info on the tour was okay, but honestly I didn't think that I learned anything that I hadn't already read in the brochures. Don't think I would do this one again.

New York City, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Entertaining and informative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

In a place like Salem, night tours are always more interesting than day ones, purely for the atmosphere alone. I wish I could remember the name of our tour guide, but he had an English accent and was dressed as a pirate. He was loud, entertaining and there was a lot of good-natured ribbing going on. My kids were more focused on the NBA draft picks and left in the middle of the tour to head back to the hotel, which was a shame, because they missed the highlight, a visit to one of the cemeteries. While we were not allowed to go in, we were able to take plenty of pictures. Unfortunately, it was misty, so while most of my photos had plenty of orbs in it, none were paranormal. All in all, it was entertaining and informative.

“Best ghost tour ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Spent the evening taking a tour with salem night tours! I Have done lots of other tours at other historic locations and this was by far the best! Our tour guide was informative, fun, and to top it all of he was a pirates fan! LETS GO BUCS! But seriously great job guys!! Best tour anywhere in my opinion!!

Westbrook, Maine
“Fun and informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Not your average ghost tour, there was a lot of the unknown history involved with the walk. The guide was very knowledgable with his tour, funny, and willing to spend the extra moment with questions.

Kitchener, Canada
32 attraction reviews
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had an amazing tour guide! He knew so much about the area, just from personal experience, not only because it was his job. The information that came out of his mouth about the town was great. The tour was reasonably prices and timed well. This was the really one of the highlights of our trip! I have a great picture with 3 orbs in it!

Visited October 2012

Been to Salem Night Tour? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Salem Night Tour, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.