“Vegetarian burger” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #115 of 1,681 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Vegetarian burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Seriously the best vegetarian burger I have had EVER. I'm very picky and critical of food and this was incredibly delicious. The toppings really added to the excellent flavor. The bun could have been a tiny bit less soggy, it was starting to resemble a fast food style bun.

Order the truffle parmesan fries, no matter what else you order. Out of this world flavorful fries! My husband and I shared an order. We both had the vegetarian burger.

The price is great, the drinks are good, strong but not overpowering :)

Nice outdoor patio. We sat in the corner patio where it was less noisy, more enjoyable. The walls have a bunch of cows on them.... so that was a little weird for me, but hey it's a burger place.

I'm glad they have the vegetarian options. I will definitely be coming back. If I lived closer I would probably come here every week for this burger and fries!!!!!

Tucson, Arizona
“Good enough burger but not worth the wait.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This place received rave reviews from several of my coworkers, so when my daughter was in town, I thought I would give it a try. It was maybe 7:00 pm on a Friday night when we got there. The waitress said it would be about a 45 wait to be seated but that it would be worth it. Seemed fair after an hour, I noticed several tables of people who had finished eating just sitting there talking and it started to irritate me. One group, looked like a family really had me upset. Looked like an older couple with some kids and grand kids. They had long since finished their meal and ONE PERSON ordered desert. One of the grandkids was actually sleeping on the seat. The other kid seemed sick and the father actually left to go to a nearby store and buy medicine. The 10 of them sat for another 20 minutes while grandpa savored every bit of his hot fudge sundae. One small bite, put the spoon down, stare across the room, and repeat. They weren't alone. Several others had finished and were just wasting space while I stood there hungry. Once I did order and recieve my food, it was great, but the atmosphere was loud and I couldn't understand why people would want to hang around after eating. The bill for the two of us was just over $45. I might eat there again but I WILL NOT wait in line for it. The yuppie atmosphere is not for me. Its a burger, not to be paired with wine or an IPA.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“it's a hamburger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good but took expensive. Acoustics are very bad.
There is not much more to say, although I like the wait staff very much! With tax and tip the total bill was $170. for 11 people.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Barry S
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“100% satisfied ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Based on other reviews we gave Zinburger a try. Our party of 8 was quickly served by super friendly wait staff. Food was superb with excellent burgers. Truffle fries are fabulous. A must go place for a comfortable meal when visiting Tucson.

“Best Burger-Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

This pleasant, family friendly fave has big, fresh and perfectly done burgers and delectable fries, served fast. My spouse insists on this favorite, and it never has been less than great. Always good and fast service.