“Great burger” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“Great burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

We went there tonight with my parents and my kids. They have a good price point for kids menu. $5... And for $2 more dollars they get a shake. Kids loved it. My husband had the sloppy Joe and enjoyed it. I have the zinburger and it had a great flavor. My mom had the ringer burger and said it was good. We also had the truffle fries and onion rings. All good! Our server was John and he was awesome! Totally a place to visit again!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tucson, Arizona
“I LOVE ZINBURGER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Love, love, love this place! One of the few places around where they put their wine (both bottles and glasses) half price for happy hour! You can get a great wine for only $2.50 a glass. The many different fry choices and burgers are just amazing. Have not had one that I didn't like.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best burgers and truffle fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I love this place. I come here every time I visit Tucson. My favorite thing is the double truffle fries. Truffle oil on the fries, truffle aioli to dip them in and Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. Love love love them!

Also a very nice atmosphere and friendly staff. The burgers have freshly ground lean beef and they taste great. Yum!

Germantown, Tennessee
“Outstanding Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Quickly seated and promptly waited on. Very friendly and professional service. It is the kind of restaurant where the servers and managers all seem to help each other. Got a delicious and perfectly cooked Kobe-Style burger. Very good and reasonably priced wine selection. I was joking about the absence of Fried Pickles. The server thought they could take care of that. A manager came over and said that they have 3-4 customers from Texas that love Fried Pickles so they had the capability if that is what I really wanted. I said yes and both my Kobe-Style Burger and Fried Pickles came out in about 10 minutes. Great Kobe-Style Burger, Fried Pickles, Wine and Service, combined with convenient parking. What more could you ask for. Will have to go back for one of their special Milkshakes.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
State College, PA
“A lovely upscale burger place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Zinburger is a really fun family place. We had lunch there the day after Thanksgiving with 5 kids and 6 adults. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more eager to please. We all tried different burgers, and everyone seemed to enjoy their choices. My daughter and I don't eat much meat so we split a the namesake Zinburger and the larger Napa Salad -- it was just right for us, and the salad in particular was delicious, crunchy from almonds and sweet from dried fruit. My brother had the Breakfast Burger, which he said was fantastic. And my sister-in-law had the Diablo, which was super spicy -- so perfect for her. The kids swooned over the shakes, and my husband's special Chai Tea Shake was definitely the best thing I've tasted in a while -- but it would be too sweet for me to order myself (I'll stick to the fantastic wine blends!). All in all, a fun, filling meal in a nice location -- we were on the patio, near the fire, and it was lovely.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Zinburger? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Zinburger, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.