“Great!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Houston, Texas
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is one of the best places in Tucson. My favorites are the mac n cheese, milkshakes and the regular zinburger...delicious! Order avacado on your burger...they give a large amount and it always adds a great taste. The outside area, next to the fire is wonderful on cool nights.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

tucson
“greasy crap”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

pseudofood, uncomfortable, loud, crappy ambiance, american cuisine is silly and embarrassing... basically mcdonalds for mcdonalds eaters who have grown up and demand metal chairs instead of plastic ones...

Visited February 2013
“One of my favorites!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The girlfriend and I go here all the time for Happy Hour. Simply put it's one of the best spots in Tucson. Great value, good service, modern decor, and a good Happy Hour! (which is always important) Both locations are winners, can't go wrong with either one!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin
“We had a "beef" with the chef...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Saturday night we ate at Zinburger on River Road. We knew it would be busy, noisy and reservations are not taken for under 7 guests. It is not a "fast food" restaurant. The place is attractive. There are linen napkins. The servers are friendly and work fast. My husband really loves hamburgers so we gave it a try. This is not an inexpensive place to eat. The sandwiches are between $10 and $17 ala carte. There are a variety of gourmet French fries. Jim ordered a hamburger, upgraded it to Kobe beef for an extra $5, and sweet potato fries. I ordered Ahi tuna, medium rare on a bun and truffle oil fries. My tuna came cold and I asked for it to be warmer. When the sandwich came back, the tuna on the second was ice cold. By that time my husband had finished his burger so I told the server not to have the tuna redone. Jim's burger was fine. There is probably no certification for Kobe beef but neither of us could tell that it was any different than an ordinary hamburger. The fries were not very crisp and not very flavorful. I like Ahi sushi but I certainly don't want cold, red tuna on a hamburger bun. The restaurant comped the meal for us and we paid for our drinks. It was a nice gesture. I certainly wouldn't go back to this restaurant. The hamburger and fries at a Wendy's are about as good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tucson
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

When you are first served your burger, you may be a bit disappointed because there are no sides, just the burger. But that burger is really a full meal. The patties are huge and the toppings generous. I love the turkey burger. It is very flavorful and never dry. The sides are perfect to share. We've shared the double truffle fries and the fried zucchini. Both are really good.

The restaurant itself is a bit loud and at both locations, I've gotten really cold from the A/C - which never happens. For some reason it blows straight down very hard. Beware.

They also have a pretty good happy hour - sides are half-price, as are wine and draft beer. They fill up pretty quickly because of the happy hour.

• Visited April 2013