“Lovely Trip to Tucson Complements of HGI-Tucson Airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6575 S Country Club Rd, (opening March 15, 2008), Tucson, AZ 85706   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package!
Ranked #9 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Lovely Trip to Tucson Complements of HGI-Tucson Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I would just like to say that my wife and I just got back from a ONE day trip to Tucson. And, one of the main reasons the trip was lovely was due to the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport. The front desk staff, in particular, was just wonderful. They treated us with kindness, generosity and the utmost professionalism. And, in particular, I got a chance to practice my Spanish with the front desk on several occasions. The room was in excellent shape, as usual and everyone at the hotel showed a sincere desire to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. I would recommend this location for anyone who wishes to stay in Tucson for any reason what so ever. And, by the way, I've never, ever, heard an airplane anywhere remotely in ear shot of the hotel. Very Kewl !!!

Room Tip: If you're gonna be in and out quite a bit, I'd choose the first floor. You may hear some no...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Thank you for writing such positive comments about your experience, we all strive to provide the best hotel experience in Tucson. I'm glad that your Spanish has now improved and the staff got a kick about that comment. We all hope to see you again real soon, Gracias por ser nuestro invitado (thank you for being our guest)

Shawn Delaney, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Baltimore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was the standard HGI, the room was very nice, good meal a the grill and a couple of drinks. I thought this place would be fun with the pool, lazy river, and cabana. That was a little disappointing. The cabana was not open so no drinks at the pool to relax with, the hot tub was luke warm and the lazy river was a bit too lazy. Stay here for the HGI expectations, don't expect much from the pool area. The exercise room was well appointed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your response, we apologize for the pool area not meeting your expectations. The Cabana is now open on the weekends through the summer, we have installed a timer to the lazy river to increase the flow, and the timer is located on the far wall by the spa timer. We will monitor the spa temperature as it should be set to 105 degrees. Thank you again for your feedback and we all hope you return to the HGI in Tucson.

Flagstaff, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The hotel is very nice. It is clean and welcoming. The rooms are spacious, the beds are adjustable and very comfortable. I took my son out to the pool which has a lazy river. It was clean and nice. There were only two things that bothered me about our stay: the room air conditioner was so loud!! I woke me up quite a bit at night when it would kick on (which was quite a bit). It sounded as if the motor and fan were about to go out! The hotel should have the AC's tuned up to be quieter! And, I came down for an early breakfast since we had purchased the 'Bed and Breakfast' room deal. There was no staff to take my order. After about 5 minutes of waiting the waitress finally came up and asked if I was ready to order. I said yes, then she walked away!! She then came back after refilling the coffee of others and then took my order. Then my husband said later on when he went for breakfast she was chatting it up with what seemed to be her boyfriend. Not professional conduct for Hilton Hotel. Other than that, the hotel was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you taking the time to review our hotel, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay but I'm disappointed that the A/C kept waking you up, I'll have our maintenance staff service the unit to make it sound less bothersome. I've spoken to our Restaurant Manager and the service you received for breakfast has been addressed, this type of service is unacceptable and not what our guests' are accustomed to at the Hilton Garden Inn, it will not happen again. Though you had some setbacks, we are glad you enjoyed your overall stay and we do hope to see you again real soon.

Prescott Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our stay at the hotel was very memorable. We stayed in a junior suite. It was an extremely comfortable room in every way. The staff was very helpful. We have never had a cook to order & buffet breakfast (both) at another restaurant. It met every need. The food was perfectly cooked. We also enjoyed an appetizer and another meal there as well. The business center was helpful and included all the necessary office supplies to meet my needs. Don't forget to try the complimentary cookies at the desk! Yummy!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your review, I love the title "Great Service" and that is our goal at the Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport. We all know how much competition is in the market and it's the staff and the service we provide that makes us stand out and be the destination of choice while in Tucson. Our breakfast choices are bountiful and thank you for visiting the Great American Grill for breakfast, we also offer lunch during the week, dinner each night and room service if you choose to relax and eat in your room. We hope to see you again real soon. Yours in Hospitality, Shawn Delaney General Manager
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a nice hotel just a few minutes from the Tucson airport. The staff was courteous, polite and professional. Had a nice restaurant with the basics, well stocked bar, the rooms and lobby were very clean. I was able to use my AAA card and received a 10 % discount and for under $ 100.00 a night well worth it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great review, we are pleased to offer full service amenities at a great value and I'm glad you were able to use your AAA benefits at the hotel. The Great American Grill is a great place for cocktails and the perfect meal, our Chef has created a new menu and will launch that menu during the first week of June so please stop by on your next visit. Hope to see you again real soon. Yours in Hospitality, Shawn Delaney General Manager
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The staff and accommodations were outstanding. The amenities offered at the hotel, which included a bar, free transport to nearby restaurants/bars was outstanding. The hotel is in close proximity to the Tucson Airport but the noise level from the airport was minimal and not disruptive at all.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel, I'm glad you had time to relax by the pool. We are the only hotel by the airport that offers a pool with a lazy river, just hop on your tube and float around it's a great way to relax after a long flight or a long day at the office. You can even visit our bar and enjoy a nice cocktail by the pool as well. We hope to see you again real soon.
Yours in Hospitality, Shawn Delaney General Manager
Tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Excellent accommodations for the price. Clean, neat rooms. Quiet. Warm, friendly staff. Very comfortable bed. Pool was very clean and inviting. Breakfast was not complimentary but was very good. Bar service was friendly and bent over backwards to make a special cocktail for us. We would stay again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your repeat business, we love to hear that we have met your expectations to return again. Our breakfast is not complimentary but the quality of a hot cooked to order breakfast is the best way to start your day. The next time you are in town please try our new lunch or dinner menu which launches on June 3rd and if you want a nice quiet dinner in your room we do offer daily evening room service.
Yours in Hospitality, Shawn Delaney General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport? Share your experiences!