“Watch the Curb!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6575 S Country Club Rd, (opening March 15, 2008), Tucson, AZ 85706   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package!
Ranked #8 of 127 Hotels in Tucson
Santa Barbara, California
“Watch the Curb!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

When you pull into the hotel, just be careful. Someone with a brother at autobody shop designed the entryway. There is a curb that sticks out sort of unusually and it is very easy to run over. Otherwise the hotel is very nice. And they even have a happy hour at the bar! They have a local beer on tap that is a super (Tucson Blonde).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Rooms were clean and spacious. Service was friendly and very accommodating. Kids lived the pool with the lazy river and inner tubes. I would stay here again for business or vacation. Bar service was great. Food at the grill was very good as well.

• Stayed March 2013
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Was very upset with pool hours. The hours stated for pool is 5 a.m. till 10 p.m.
Woke up at 8 to use the pool facilities and desk said the driver is in route to airport drop offs. It is now 11:43 a.m. and still no pool. Talk with desk and said it will not be till another two hours till it will open up due to manager taking people to the airport. Check out time is 12 p.m. And there is several guest waiting for the pool to be opened now. One of the reasons why we picked this hotel is because of the pool and it being spring break and that is all the children want to do is SWIM. And also the reviews the hotel received. What a disappointment. Seems like pool should have been open at 5 a.m. before airport shuttles took place.

Room Tip: Check out pool hours and times before you purchase....if you have children.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your review and for bringing this issue to my attention. The pool opening late is unacceptable, our maintenance department who maintains the pool was continually pulled away from the weekly maintenance tasks that morning which delayed the opening, going forward we have moved this scheduled maintenance of the pool to the weekdays when pool usage is very low. We hope you will give us another try, the pool and lazy river is a great place to kick back and relax, please call me at 520.741.0505 and I'll be able to assist.
Yours in Hospitality, Shawn Delaney General Manager
EL PASO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel has a great location if you need to be near the airport. Also has good food and very pleasant employees in all departments.
Close to davis-monthan AFB if you like aircraft graveyards and just a short drive to the fun downtown and to area shopping spots.
My second time here and love and will be back.
Both times were for aviation schools but would bring the family for a desert vacation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I've stayed at a number of Hilton Garden Hotels and in my experience, they are consistent. Consistently friendly, consistently clean, consistently pleasant. The little restaurant is a nice feature....the fitness room is certainly adequate....and friendliness abounds. The staff really makes it seem like they're having a good time having you as a guest. Questions are welcomed and answers are correct. HGHs are not the Ritz and they don't pretend to be....but this one in particular makes it up with service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I'm delighted that my staff provided excellent service, in this business service is what sets us apart from our competitors and with endorsements like yours it means we are doing it right. We value your business and thank you for choosing our hotel; we hope to see you again real soon. Yours in hospitality, Shawn Delaney General Manager
Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed here for a night after flying in from Las Vegas in Phoenix, I had a Be my guest Certificate, that was given to me because of a previous bad stay at a Hilton in Albuquerque. I walked in and the girl at the counter was very nice, my check in was quick. Me and my girlfriend left and came back later that night after dinner and my girl wanted a extra blanket, the girls at the front desk were very quick in getting her the requested blanket. Rooms were very clean and well taken care of. A/C was a little noisy which cause us to have to turn the TV up and down but nothing so bad that We couldn't sleep. it seems like the walls could be a little thin because we could hear the conversation of the people next to us and assumed they could hear us too. thankfully they werent night owls and we got a good sleep. Beds are great as they are self adjusting to comfort levels and actually worked as opposed to some other hotels that done work . I the morning i went to check out and the same girl at the desk from the day before was there along with a gentleman who seemed to be the manager. they were both very pleasant and friendly and as I left the guy handed me a card and asked that i review his hotel. I feel that is a great sign of confidence in what he does and that he takes pride in his work because he wanted my opinion, this is rare quality as i have been in many hotels and this is the only one to ask me. Thank you for a Great night.

On a side note: they have a really neat pool, I wish i would have had the time to take advantage of it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, the staff and I truly appreciate your feedback. My apologies for the a/c noise, I'll have our maintenance staff look into that room. We would love for you to return and try out our pool facility, we provide inner tubes so you can simply float around the lazy river portion, and it’s the perfect end to a day in Tucson. The Garden Sleep System beds are in each Hilton Garden Inn and provide a great night sleep so in your future travels choose the Hilton Garden Inn brand for a great night sleep. We hope to see you again real soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport.
Yours in hospitality, Shawn Delaney General Manager
Meridian
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice location. Convenient restaurants in the area if you want something other than Hotel food-which is good.
Hotel shuttle service was very convenient and accomodating for anything within 5 miles of the hotel.

Room Tip: Top floor won't have "elephants" tromping around at 3:00 in the morning.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for commending my staff, they truly appreciate the feedback. Providing shuttle service within a 5 mile radius is a great convenience for our guests, you can simply fly in and use our shuttle to get around and even get to work and save the expense of renting a car. We hope to see you again real soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport.
Yours in hospitality, Shawn Delaney General Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport? Share your experiences!