“My stay here was noticably exceptional.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6575 S Country Club Rd, (opening March 15, 2008), Tucson, AZ 85706   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package!
Ranked #10 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Saint Charles, Missouri
“My stay here was noticably exceptional.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The Hotel is fresh and new. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. It was noticable that the overall attitude of the staff and management was pleasant and it truely makes you feel welcome here. The business center is top notch. The location was extremely convenient to and from the airport. I look forward to my next stay here.

Room Tip: Tip for better "Sleep Quality". Request a room on the top floor. This will eliminate heari...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to rate our hotel. The staff is ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay; we all strive to exceed everyone’s expectations.
We all look forward to your return, Shawn Delaney General Manager

183 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed here over Thanksgiving 2012 to visit family. Found this to be very convenient and close to our family's home in SE Tucson (Rita Ranch). All freeway travel, so we saved time getting to family's house each day, and back at night. I watched the rates, and the rate went down between the time I booked, and the rate a few days before. They even lowered it a bit more at check-in. Nice breakfast area, friendly and helpful staff, room was what we expected and very clean. Pool looked very clean and inviting, but we did not use it. That time of year, I guess, people don't want or need lounging by the pool, since it has cooled off. The days we were there in November were cool. Only trouble we had, was the heater in the room was either on or off. Thermostat didn't seem to work, and windows do not open. We added one night at the end of our stay, and they gave us the same rate. We made the arrangements 1 day ahead of our original check-out, so thought everything would be fine. However, when we returned to the hotel for our last night, our keys didn't work. Since we were parked in the back, closer to the elevator to our room, we couldn't get into the hotel. We walked all the way around to the front, and no doors worked, so we had to use the front entrance. Very inconvenient. The lady at the front desk gave us a free breakfast coupon for the next morning, without us asking for anything for the inconvenience. At the restaurant, you can order hot cooked to order, or just choose from the buffet, which is very convenient. We will most likely stay here again. Overall, very good stay.

Room Tip: If you're upstairs, park in back of the hotel and use your key to get into the hotel. The elevat...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Shawn D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, the staff and I really value your feedback. My apologies for the thermostat malfunctioning, we have recently upgraded our heating and cooling system to be more energy efficient and with that upgrade it does not work well with ouor current thermostats, so we have ordered new thermostats for all guestrooms and they are being installed during the week of January 7th. I'm glad the staff offered a breakfast for you for your key not working, we never want our guests to be inconvenienced, the reason for the key not working was due to the extension on your reservation, when you did extend for the one night we should have reprogrammed your key so I will remind the staff for future guests not to miss this step. I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday's with your family and we are hopeful to see you again this holiday season.
Happy New Year!
Shawn Delaney
VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

What a terrific hotel! From the moment I checked in until I checked out I could not have been more impressed. The check in experience was excellent and I was warmly welcomed as a Diamond member. The room was standard HGI but immaculate with everything where it should be. The public areas were welcoming and the pool, while a little noisy from the nearby traffic, was a pleasant place to spend and hour in th afternoon.

I did not eat at the hotel so cannot comment on that aspect but overall I was obviously very impressed. A great experience and at an excellent price!

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed here for several weeks. Staff were always friendly.
Room was clean and spacious. Meals at the hotel were OK. But there is plenty of places nearby to eat also. Gym equipment was fairly new looking. Although I didn't use the pool it certainly looked inviting.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and there's nothing I can complain about really. Room was clean, staff was helpful and friendly.
For this price you can find other places with breakfast included, but I know it usually doesn't come with the room. Rooms come with wired and wireless internet connection, which is fast enough to surf the web or to do a skype call.
Altogether, I'm very pleased, highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Simi Valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My flying group uses this hotel for lodging and banquet after a flying event. Their customer service is some of the best I have encountered. As we fly out of Tucson International, we have several opportunities to request transfer to and from the airport. The driver is always prompt and pleasant. The dining area is not terribly large but the food is excellent and the service is fast. The rooms are spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Loogootee, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed here three days on business. It was fantastic! The rooms were very clean. The staff was very friendly and went the extra mile to ensure I had a good stay. I ate 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner in the hotel. All were really good. The hotel was completely full, but I didn't hear any noise at night. I would stay again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport? Share your experiences!