“Clean, friendly and the right price” 4 of 5 stars

2X Points Package
Ranked #7 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Clean, friendly and the right price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed here for several weeks. Staff were always friendly.
Room was clean and spacious. Meals at the hotel were OK. But there is plenty of places nearby to eat also. Gym equipment was fairly new looking. Although I didn't use the pool it certainly looked inviting.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and there's nothing I can complain about really. Room was clean, staff was helpful and friendly.
For this price you can find other places with breakfast included, but I know it usually doesn't come with the room. Rooms come with wired and wireless internet connection, which is fast enough to surf the web or to do a skype call.
Altogether, I'm very pleased, highly recommended.

Simi Valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My flying group uses this hotel for lodging and banquet after a flying event. Their customer service is some of the best I have encountered. As we fly out of Tucson International, we have several opportunities to request transfer to and from the airport. The driver is always prompt and pleasant. The dining area is not terribly large but the food is excellent and the service is fast. The rooms are spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Loogootee, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here three days on business. It was fantastic! The rooms were very clean. The staff was very friendly and went the extra mile to ensure I had a good stay. I ate 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner in the hotel. All were really good. The hotel was completely full, but I didn't hear any noise at night. I would stay again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed October 2012
Denver, Colorado USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Good location, nice clean room, very friendly and helpful staff. They go above and beyond in customer service - great dining recommedations. Also, I forgot my power cord for my laptop when I checked out - and realized later that day it while at the airport waiting for my flight. I called the hotel and they ran it over to me at the airport within 10 minutes. I met them outside security - and made it back through in time for my flight.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
DeMotte, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Up to the usual HGI high standards in every way. Called for shuttle from the airport and it ook just 5 minutes to arrive. Dinning is good, tasty, and very active compared to other Garden Inn properties. Internet was reasonably quick and desk/outlets allowed for good productivity with multiple devices.

Room Tip: Rooms in the low 100 series (101, 102, 103) are very close to gym. Treadmill noise can be a little d...
Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Excellent service from the get-go. Kudos to manager Jan Harrison and all the staff. Really special -- and I'll give details in a moment for those who want to know it all. Beautiful, clean, new, elegant facility. Great on-site restaurant with yummy food and outdoor seating available. Beautiful locale for conferences and events. Nice conference rooms. Terrific little fitness center with new treadmills w/TV's on them, also big flatscreen. Super comfy, roomy, clean rooms with great, cool A/C, granite countertop baths, refrigerator, microwave, fluffy pillows, flatscreen TV. Awesome weekday price of about $120 (and a junior suite for just $20 more). But here's why you can't pass up this place: the service. I ended up staying over in Tucson unexpectedly and dashed to this hotel very close to the airport to have a workspace. Jan set us up in a conference room with Wifi and gave us free run of the business center though we weren't even planning to rent a room. For lunch, they offered a full menu but also a fresh cold salad bar with homemade potato chips (a highlight), pasta, tuna, fresh lettuce, fruit, etc. I noticed they were putting on a conference lunch at the same time and had a simple but lovely, elegant decor and spread for the conference. It was beautiful! A few hours later they had changed all the decor and tablecloth designs etc for a different group of folks and it was equally as elegant and beautiful. The public restrooms are nice and clean and elegant. When we were done with the conference room we tried to pay, but Jan wouldn't take our money. She said just to remember them next time we were in town. I couldn't believe it! Well, we ended up needing to stay in Tucson for the night and of course now we wanted to stay here. We were lucky to snag some of the last rooms-- they often sell out. We had dinner on site and it was very good. Then we asked if there was some way they could pack a lunch for five people going into the desert the next day plus 15 bottles of water. They said sure... not only that, they went to a nearby store and bought us a styrofoam cooler and said they would put the lunches in it with ice for us to take in the morning. They didn't charge us for the cooler and ice. "No" is not in their vocabulary. After dinner, I had one of the chocolate chip cookies they offer at the front desk and went to my room before going to the fitness center for a quick workout. The restaurant manager was so nice and accommodating, the server was great, the young ladies working at the countertop bar in the restaurant during the day were wonderful, and the front desk staff was too. Somebody is training these folks right and this customer, for one, couldn't have been happier. This is exactly what I want in a hotel. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn and Jan!

Room Tip: For only $20 more you can get a junior suite!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport? Share your experiences!