“Dissappointed” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
homshopper
“Dissappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011 via mobile

I would give the sushi a solid average. Nothing exciting, but not bad. The bummer I the service. VERY UNDERSTAFFED. Our waitress stopped by the table to take our order, and then we never saw her again. And an item was forgot, yet we were charged for it. Sorry, but I won't be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Not a bad place to grab some quick Chinese.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

I have been here numerous times. I've only had a few dishes that were so-so. Overall their food is delicious and I love their crab puffs!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arizona
“New Management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2008

I use to love this place; however, it is now under new management. Everyone was very nice but the food tasted different and sadly not different in a good way. A person I went with (who use to call this place their fav. place to get sushi) said that now the sushi tasted generic... but I would like to make it clear that the food was not bad... but I will no longer call this a fav. place to eat!

Been to Kyo Sushi? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kyo Sushi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.