“Stay Frosty” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Late Night
Clearwater
“Stay Frosty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Always in the hunt for a great gelato and found it at Frost. Smooth, creamy and very flavorful. I have to be careful with what I eat due to preservatives and artificial flavoring. No issues here. Wish there was a Frost in the Tampa Bay area back home. Would recommend - kind of pricey if you have a car load of kids though. Various locations in the Tucson area - Tanque Verde and Pantano and at La Encantada Mall.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Love their gelato!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

There are so many luscious flavors to choose from! While raspberry is my favorite, every single one I have tried has been delicious. Have had gelato in many different cities--Frost is the best.

Kent, UK
“Ice cream heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

It seems strange to write a review about an ice cream parlour as if it was a restaurant, especially as to my American friends it is gelato but this really was good. It was our last day in Tucson before returning to the UK and we had kept it as our final treat and it was definitely worth the wait. Inventive flavours, large portions and certainly all the ones my wife and I tried were superb.
They also offer you a taster if you are unsure of any flavours.
Not many tables outside and there is currently construction work going on next door but we managed to get an outside table and enjoyed the experience.
Definitely the place to go for gelato (ice cream to us Brits!!).

Arizona
“OMG!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have to agree with fellow reviewers, their gelato is AMAZING!
I have enjoyed my indulgences at the Casas Adobes location many times and have recommended them to anyone looking for an alternative to ice cream.
Unfortunately after what I witnessed I can no longer enjoy any visit there or by any means recommend this location to anyone.
As we strolled the center enjoying our gelato a Frost employee emerged from their front door with a trash bag spewing fluid across their patio, past another restaurant and all the way to the parking lot. It appeared this had been an accident, we thought.
We mentioned it to one of the other shop keepers at the center. We were told that since the current construction, it was an almost nightly occurrence and that maintenance cleans it up the next day.
Don't get me wrong, I understand construction inconveniences, but don't they have a more sanitary means of disposal? Perhaps they have no back door?
To top it off as we walked to our car, following the trail left behind, we came to where it looked like the bag had collapsed leaving a trash pile in the driveway and the same employee returning, seemingly oblivious to the mess left behind!
It made us wonder, what must go on behind the closed doors of Frost!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“gelato heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Inventive flavors and the gelato is wonderful! They also display the gelato in such an artistic way, you may not want to eat it! You only really need a samll size as gelato is so satisfying, but it is so yummy you may want more :) Also, you can ask them for half of one flavor and half of another, my fav way to do it!

Visited October 2012