“Best Thai food I've had in Tucson” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #832 of 1,669 restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Thai
Arizona
“Best Thai food I've had in Tucson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've been here twice recently and found the food very fresh and delicious. Both times I ordered "medium" spicy and I'd be afraid to try "hot"! The first time there were 3 of us at night and we all shared delicious platters. Yesterday I shared with one other person and all of us found the food quite good. This is my fifth Thai restaurant in Tucson, and by far the best. The service at night was okay, and the service at noon was very good. The decor isn't anything to write home about, but I didn't go to eat the wallpaper, so it doesn't matter to me. I definitely recommend this restaurant and definitely will return.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

54% Recommend
Belgium, Europe
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place is our favorite Thai place in Tucson. It is authentic and everything we had was very fresh and spiced to perfection.

This is a small restaurant, and tables fill up easily. Service is not always as fast as you would want, but it is worth the wait. You get wonderful food for an incredible price. Don't hesitate or wait and try it out!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice introduction to Thai food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was my 1st time to try Thai food and it was pretty darn good. I had always thought that Thai food was burning hot, but now I understand that like most other food you can choose how spicy you want it. Good stuff!

Visited January 2013
Denver, Colorado
“My favorite Thai place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I cant believe the bad reviews im reading about this place. This place is extremely authentic the ingredients are very fresh and ive eaten in Thai places all over the US and still have not found one that compares. The tom kah soup is out of this world the green and panang curries are amazing, if you wanna try something really spicy have the papaya salad hot! This place is usually packed at night from corner to corner and there's people waiting outside to sit down on the weekends. Now this isn't the place you go for atmosphere just for great food at a great price and yes the service is slow at times but all good things come to those who wait.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson
“Not real Thai!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

This is decent - the food is tasty and fresh enough - it's just not super auhentic Thai cuisine. The sauce served with the spring roles is a horrible orange/red concoction that is so thick with sugar, it's nearly inedible. A safe bet when you want Thai so long as you know it's not all the way there.

Visited January 2012