“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Cave Creek, Arizona
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

This little place has very good food (authentic Indian) but no atmosphere at all.

Recommended for lunch, takeout, ot a quick dinner if in the area

Tucson, Arizona
“Not impressed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

We are new to Tucson, we really wanted some great Indian food. We read lots of good reviews on this place. We made the bad decision of eating from their buffet, we thought we could get a general idea of the food from doing this. Beef curry didn't taste like anything, I mean no flavor. Samosa's were ok, Naan was ok. The Tandoori chicken had a great smoky taste, but dry. We considered maybe going back in the future and ordering from the menu...then again, we were just so turned off, who knows. :(

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
khobar
“it was lovely to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The last time I ate at this place was in 2003! I listed it down in my five-things-to-do whenever I am back to Tucson and I did, so guess what: the place is till the same with the same authenticity and good service. Their traditional Biryani was delicious and my friend (who lives in Tucson) couldn’t believe that he had never eaten at this place prior to this time.
I can’t wait to go back!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cumberland, Maryland
“If you like Indian Food - the price is right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had lunch buffet here. A friend from Tucson has eaten here many times and she is a vegetarian and she recommended the buffet. We went on a Friday at 12:30 and waited for 30 minutes for a table. It's a small, strangely set up restaurant with the buffet all the way in the back. I was happy when we got a table in the back by the buffet. It's set up so that most of the people eating can be watched by the people waiting in the small waiting area. Anyway, the buffet had plenty for everyone's taste. I did try almost everything. I loved the naan bread and the chicken dish. The cauliflower was good too. I thought the rice was clumpy and not good though. I wanted a coffee when I finished lunch, but they only serve tea. Lunch buffet was $10.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Will definitely be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I had the Lamb Vindaloo, great flavor, a little spicy. I also ordered the rice, it was the first Indian restaurant where the rice was separate from the main dish. The garlic naan was awesome. The service..... It needs just a little more work to get the fifth star.