“Good casual lunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kababeque Indian Grill

Kababeque Indian Grill
845 E University Blvd Ste 185, Tucson, AZ 85719-5042 (West University)
(520) 388-4500
Neighborhood: West University
Annandale, Virginia
“Good casual lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had veggie korma, which was savory and delicious. Staff were friendly and helpful when I asked for a recommendation. Great place for a quick casual lunch!

Visited October 2013

Seabrook, Maryland
“Turned me on to Indian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Kababeque has turned me on to Indian food, especially the chicken Korma and garlic naan. The Korma is thick and savory, and the garlic naan always comes out hot and loaded with garlic. My husband has tried the tikka masala and said it was good, but since then has come back to the Korma as his favorite. Unlike a lot of restaurants, when you order spicy at Kababeque, they actually make it spicy. For you spicy lovers, extra spicy is delicious too! The mango lassi is delicious and will douse that fire in your mouth for a little while. The styrofoam doesn't bother me much since I usually can't finish my dish and it's already in a to-go container for me to take home. The cook and staff are very friendly, and are always willing to guide any newcomers through the menu and recommend a dish based on your preferences. Seating inside is pretty limited, but there are some tables outside you can sit at.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grass Valley, CA
“Kababeque”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Good food, casual dining (everything comes in to-go containers)and fast! I get the Ordered Paneer Tikka Masala and naan and have been very happy. Staff are very friendly and helpful if you have questions when ordering.

Visited June 2013
Canadian, Texas
“Good food, friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Ran in for a quick bite to eat with a friend. Ordered Paneer Tikka Masala and naan. I ordered it with medium heat. I loved the paneer tikka masala and the regular naan. It was great; a little warm for me, but I am a wimp when it comes to hot foods. I really liked the flavors. I also ordered the cheese naan and I didn't really like it. It had onions and maybe garlic in it in addition to cheese (I was told). It didn't taste bad, it just wasn't what I expected. The service was friendly and the restaurant, although very small, has a fun atmosphere. I understand that they are under new ownership for about the past year, so give that consideration when reading reviews!

Adelaide, Australia
“A hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The curry we all had was delicious, and the portion sizes were huge! Definitely authentic-tasting. I feel as though this place often gets missed, which is unfortunate as they do an excellent curry!

Visited October 2012