“Great restaurant for every occasion” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,042 of 1,702 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Great restaurant for every occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had a wonderful time at Harvest Moon, the food was good, the Mai Thais were delicious and our server was charming. We were seated immediately, service was flawless and the night perfect. One of the few restaurants perfect for any occasion while making it feel special.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ariz.
“Decent Food, Discourteous Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My friend and I were one of the first tables to be seated on a weekday at the beginning of lunch. Others were served well before us and then the waitperson mentioned that the chicken/eggplant took a while, something that would have been good to know at the outset or to have read in the menu. A few minutes later, when our food was brought out, we realized that the order of broccoli/beef had been misunderstood to be Mongolian beef. The waitperson apologized for the mistake but mostly just tried to convince my friend that she should really try the Mongolian beef (a very spicy dish compared to what the broccoli/beef would have been) and that it was one of their most popular dishes. We didn't press her to take it away and bring broccoli/beef because at that point, we had run out of time for another wait. Checking out at the register, my friend explained to the owner how her order had been mixed up. Instead of offering to subtract from the check, the owner said she would give my friend a credit towards a future meal there. One other oversight was that we both had food left over, and when we asked for boxes, we were given boxes that did not adequately stop the food from leaking out, which happened to me on the way home. The server hadn't offered to box it up for us, which is often done, nor did they offer a bag to put our boxes in, which is nearly always provided in our experience.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Chinese Food without thought”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place thinks they can survive because they are next door to a movie theatre. Second visit. Slow and inattentive service. Salty food with salty sauces. Their success is purely being next to a constant supply of people either waiting for a movie or coming out of a movie. It is all about coming to a movie and you are captured. I recommend avoiding this place.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saddlebrooke, Az
“Use to be good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The food is horrible. It use to be decent. I had ordered pepper steak it came in HUGE CHUNKS and fatty. I am from New York City. I have eaten in Chinese food in Europe, Toronto, Canada and Amsterdam and never had a bad meal.
When i complained about the food they took it back and brought me another dish which was also not even close to being palatable. I spoke to the owner and she gave some dumb answer that this was quality food. She was very nasty. I would definitely not recommend this place

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Used to be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

If we hadn't been customers prior to their relocation,we wouldn't be so critical
When they moved,they raised their prices,became less friendly and loud.Food still decent but mass production and turnover seems to be the theme.