“Must Have When In Tucson” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #808 of 1,684 restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Must Have When In Tucson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

El Molinito's is the one place I must eat every time I go to Tucson. The beans are the best I've ever had and this is the only place I will eat a chimichanga!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

44% Recommend
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“food OK wait staff and hostess not so much”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

waited too long in front of hostess while she finished her conversation with a few waitresses. asked for tea no lemon got lemon anyway. waited 10-15 min for silverware. asked hostess but she wasn't done with her conversation so no help there.fajita meat was way overcooked too tuff to eat. but after the service and food/drink screw-ups i wasn't complaining. left went to McDonald had a great meal.!!! will not be back

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
tucson
“Nasty, Dirty, Discusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Glasses had lipstick from the person before. Another time, lemon floating in the water from person before. Twist tie found in chimichunga. Last draw ! Never going there again and will be making a complaint with the health department.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Gallatin
“Good menu choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Had been walking all day and this restaurant was close to our motel. It was a good dinner. I had the white chicken enchiladas and they were great. The white sauce was wonderful. The chicken was tender and tasty. My husband had cheese enchiladas with red sauce which he liked a lot. The service was good but the food was a little slow getting to the table, but we were really hungry when we got there. Would go here again if we are in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Florence, Arizona
“Friendly Servers, good but not great food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We came upon this place while looking for a gas station before heading out of town. The interior was dark and the dated. We were seated promptly but it took a while before a server came to our table. I LOVED the salsa which was heavy on cilantro and just slightly spicy. The servers were all dressed in black pants, white long-sleeved shirts and bow ties:) It took a while for the food to come but it was fairly busy. I ordered the mini sampler plate which consisted of 2 mini chicken chimis, a shredded beef taco, what they called Chile con queso was really green chile on top of melted, stringy, clumpy cheese but heck...I'll eat any kind of cheese...lol. The chile had a fabulous flavor...might have actually been Hatch chile but had absolutely no heat. The taco came on top of the cheese and chile so the shell was completely soggy and fell apart when I picked it up. However, the shredded beef inside was delicious! I would eat there again now that I kind of know what to order and it was moderately priced...good value!

Visited April 2013