“The only place where I'll buy bagels” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #492 of 1,603 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast Food, Delicatessen, Bagels
Tucson, AZ
“The only place where I'll buy bagels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The bagels at Einstein's are in my opinion the very best in town. I've never been disappointed. I go to the store on Swan and Sunrise because it's close to my house. I also like the atmosphere there, friendly and fun.

Visited January 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent bagels!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We ate bagels here every morning for nearly a week and they were fresh and delicious each day. Also appreciated being able to use the free wi-fi while we ate and having the clean outdoor tables. We did buy our coffee two doors down at the Starbucks, but that was out of habit (we don't know if the Einstein coffee is good or not since we didn't try it).

Visited September 2012
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Nothing bad but nothing new last time I went to one. Nothing more to say never a bad experience nor bad food nor service, always good just hoped for new menu items once in awhile.

Tucson, Arizona
“Bagels????”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I guess I'm used to New York Bagels....These just reminded me of a bread roll...I was disappointed. Well.... I enjoyed them as "bread"...but was really wanting a "bagel"...and since I love all things bread....it sufficed. :-) If you want a "real bagel"...I suggest looking elsewhere...

Visited April 2012
Carlsbad, California
“Great place for breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Had Lox and Bagels and it was great. Bit noisy inside but was manageable.

Visited June 2012