“Very nice Residence Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #27 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Fresno
“Very nice Residence Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have stayed at many Marriott Residence Inn Hotels in our travels and this is one of the best. A newer facility close to the airport, this Inn is very quiet. Check in was quick and friendly. The room was clean and fresh. The breakfast was satisfying.

I would recommend this Residence Inn.

• Stayed September 2013
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review and very kind comments. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you find yourself in Tucson again, please make us your number one choice for lodging.

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stayed for one night on business. It is very close to airport so it works out well when catching early flight. Breakfast in the morning is ok and serves its purpose. No manage receptions Thursday and Friday so I can comment on that.

The rooms are typical RInn with lots of space. However, you will want to get a room on a top floor because you will hear everything your upstairs neighbor is doing. the ceilings and walls are very thin. You will hear the person walking around their room very clearly. Pretty annoying.

Not much to eat around but then again Tucson is not very big to begin with that you cant find something.

Overall, it works out well

Room Tip: Top Floor; you will avoid hearing all footsteps from above.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to read that you were very happy with your recent stay with us and it worked very well for you overall. The staff and I thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Lomita
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stayed here three nights for business. Since I don't really enjoy eating in a restaurant by myself (and there aren't many nearby anyway), I really appreciated the free breakfast and dinner and the evening social - the food wasn't bad. Dinner includes wine and beer. Sitting outside with a glass of wine, watching the beautiful sunset, was relaxing after a day at work. Rooms were spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable and I didn't notice much noise. The staff was very friendly and helpful, always had a greeting when I walked into the lobby. All in all, it had everything I needed. I anticipate more business travel to Tucson, and I'll stay here if I can.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, our breakfast and evening social hour. I will share your comments with my enire team. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope to see you again when work or pleasure bring you to the Tucson area.
El Paso
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I really liked this guys... The not so good: may be hard to find without a GPS, outdoor swimming pool when I expected indoor. The good: fridge, very nice bathrooms, micro,
sofa, lcd tv, cable, nice beds, internet ok. The great: big rooms, free goodies during off hours including tea and coffee maybe cookies, clean, A+ customer service, availability of all sorts of stuff at all hours, rooms can be connected back to back if you need that, close to airport but not that close to be a negative, breakfast has great selection, social hour M-Th. Overall a really satisfying experience, I give it an "A".

Room Tip: If breakfast and swimming pool are important, request first floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the review and great comments. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and pointed out all the great things we have to offer. I will share your review with my entire team. Thank you again for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Tucson.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights on a business trip. Rooms are clean and good sized. Staff very friendly and helpful. I especially enjoyed the evening social as there were no good restaurants nearby. Food was freshly prepared and not frozen/reheated. It wasn't fancy but it was the best I had in an extended stay hotel. I was impressed the general manager was at all the evening socials.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Hello Carolyn and thank you so much for the review and for the great comments. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your 4 days with us and noticed how hard we wrok as a team. I too believe we have a great social hour. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Tucson.
Ennis, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

While my stay was a short one, I willl definitely be a repeat guest of this Residence Inn. After an extended assignment that included 38 days working wildfires in NM and AZ, I had an opportunity for a day of R&R and a night sleep on a real bed. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. The Inn was clean - halways, elevators, room, and front lobby. The grounds were well kept. The staff was helpful in selecting a restaurant to suit my needs and arranged for a ride home from the restaurant in the hotel shuttle. Perfect place for a relaxing stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review and for your comments. We are glad we were able to help you unwind and relax after 38 days on the fire lines. Thank you for you service and for all those who serve each and everyday. We hope to see you again in the near future and please stay safe.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Hotel and rooms are really huge and comfortable. Nice courteous staff. Room service was also great.
Hotel location is really amazing. Nice place if you want to have relaxing time. Room have all the basic necessities. Kitchenette has all for you to cook and eat. Burger king is within walkable range
There is a known issue with mobile network. Wifi was really slow.

Room Tip: ask the room at ground floor with balcony.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Hello and thank you for your reveiw and great comments. I to believe that we have a nice courteous staff and very quiet location. I do apologize for the WiFi. We have fixed that issue and all is working as it should. Thank you again for the review and I will pass along your comments to my entire team.

Been to Residence Inn Tucson Airport? Share your experiences!