Westin La Paloma is one of the nicest Westin resorts around. The Westin name already has a good reputation but this place is awesome. Their pools are great and the property is absolutely gorgeous. It's nestled in the foothills of the Santa Catalina mountains in Tucson. As such, you may find some interesting critters running around. In the evening on the way back to our room a bobcat was wandering around, presumably looking for rabbits. Shortly after seeing the cat, some staffers came by on a cart (there are many carts because the resort is so expansive) and assured us they're harmless and can be spotted quite often due to the resort's proximity to natural areas.
The resort is also near several great restaurants and shopping areas. Definitely a nice place to go and relax. I don't have children but it seems to be a popular place for families, though not so bad that those of us without kids are not troubled by it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson’s iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $30 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort’s renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177â€™ Sidewinder water-slide; Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; Westin WORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and six exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Amex, Otel, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin