When visiting Tucson this is THE place to stay. Close enough to town to be accessible but at the foot of the Catalina's to allow in the beauty of the high desert.. The rooms are spacious, ultra clean and comfy, balconies overlooking the grand view. The grounds themselves are well appointed everything within simple walking distance. Whether you are traveling on business or pleasure I believe it has all you need. Work out (with scheduled classes if you want to join in) awesome pool area for both adults and kids (waterslide was great fun), the food is fabulous and not too pricey, and my favorite lobby perk a Starbucks on property. There is coffee service in the rooms with the Starbuck's brand as well.
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa on property as well, I had the pleasure of enjoying this treat during my stay, so very relaxing.
Golf, Tennis Anyone? They do it well. The staff is friendly professional, warm and helpful. An added bonus for a Arizona hotel their parking facility is covered, now there is some that are not but the large amount of spaces are and during the summer months in AZ that is an invaluable perk.
I have stayed at all of the resorts in the area and I was so impressed with this property I will visit again and soon I hope. The Westin La Paloma is clearly and most impressively the best in Tucson.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Hotel
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson’s iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $30 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort’s renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177â€™ Sidewinder water-slide; Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; Westin WORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and six exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Otel, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.