I had been to this resort a few times some years back and it was nice then. This time, the resort looks great!!!
The pools are a bit different and my 7 yr old loved the slide!!! Nice touch! Also, we used the Westin Kids Club there and that was ok. They accept infants on up. I don't recommend it for older kids like 8+ because they might get bored. It's a couple of rooms with toys, movies and games. The staff are very nice there, though. If you have small children, this is definitely a nice option!
Because our room was "unavailable," we were upgraded to a parlor suite room. OMG this suite is big. We were guessing it is 1000+ sq ft. It had a queen sleeper sofa, a queen murphy bed and of course a king. I imagine it is super pricey in peak season.
The resort was full when we were there on the weekend, but the staff seemed to handle it beautifully. They are as enthusiastic about the remodel as the guests. My only complaint was that our big, beautiful suite was quite a walk from the pools, however, you can always call the front desk to take a golf cart to the pool....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson’s iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $30 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort’s renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177â€™ Sidewinder water-slide; Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; Westin WORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and six exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin