During a trip through the Southwest we had the opportunity to spend two nights at the Westin La Paloma. It's an expansive property with a spectacular location. From the gentleman who greeted us when we drove up and throughout our time there, the staff was incredibly friendly and service-oriented. The newly enhanced rooms are beautiful, contemporary and are large enough to accommodate an area for sofa, desk, outdoor patio, etc. And I can't resist talking about the mirrors with the built-in lighting in the bathrooms -- somehow they make you look photoshopped!! The fitness facilities are state-of-the-art. We grabbed lunch at the restaurant at the fitness center where Gabrielle -- very sweet and friendly -- created a delicious and healthy panini. This resort is perfect for either a few days getaway or an extended visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson’s iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $30 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort’s renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177â€™ Sidewinder water-slide; Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; Westin WORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and six exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin