We checked in right at the 4PM check in time. Much to our surprise our room was NOT yet ready. So our 1st impression was not stellar. We waited in the lobby bar, having a drink til we were called an hour later. I requested that the hotel pay our bar bill for the inconvenience, which they graciously did, no questions asked. From there on in our stay was wonderful. We arrived in our newly remodeled room ( A 301)just in time for a gorgeous sunset view from our balcony. The entire staff from check in, to Betsy at the lobby bar, to Paul, the starter on the golf course were very friendly and accommodating. We had a lovely dinner outside on the verandah. The adult pool was very relaxing. Our only complaint was the housekeeping staff should be increased. Our room, both the arrival date and the following day were not made up until 5PM. We were going to do the express check out until we saw a questionable charge on our statement so we checked out at the front desk. They found the charge in question had been a restaurant meal charged to our room......perhaps inadvertently??? We would like to think so! It was immediately removed from our bill with an apology. We enjoy staying at quality resorts such as the Westin to play golf and will look forward to another stay soon again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson’s iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $30 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort’s renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177â€™ Sidewinder water-slide; Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; Westin WORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and six exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Amex, Orbitz, Otel, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin