Sure, there are other hotels with beautiful locations, character and great food but it would take something to top the service level and attention to detail that I experienced recently when working a conference at the Westin La Paloma in Tucson. Nothing was too much trouble and there was always someone at hand at any given moment to asist in any way required or to make a seemingly large problem dissolve into a small challenge. One member of the hotel staff stood out amongst a great team: Banquet Manager, Peter Mnatzaganian. His tireless energy and indefatigable good humor was fundemental in ensuring a flawless program for our client and his attitude was paramount in motivating our team when" the going got tough". His overall performance epitomises the warm welcome and thoroughly professional operation on which you can rely at the Westin La Paloma, Tucson.
I should also give a mention to the stunningly beautiful La Paloma Golf Course and the efficiency with which the staff there contributed to a well-organised and enjoyable tournament. The Tournament Coordinator, Brian Roluffs' enthusiam made for a fun, upbeat and smoothly executed afternoon on this pristinely kept course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson’s iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $30 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort’s renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177â€™ Sidewinder water-slide; Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; Westin WORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and six exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin