We (husband and I) stayed for two nights at the end of March. The location, while seemingly odd (Auto Mall Drive), is actually fine - the businesses in the area are closed during the evening, so it is very quiet; additionally, the hotel is located a block back from the very busy "main drag", so traffic noises are minimal. We stayed in a third floor room - nice view of the mountains even if the view includes some of the mall. Close to River Road and the wonderful Riverwalk - we were able to get across town to Saguaro National Park East, Sabino Canyon, and the University easily; and enjoyed an early morning walk on the Riverwalk. Nice "expanded" continental breakfast. The room was very spacious, clean, and comfortable, with a nice sitting area and work desk with internet access. Great pillows, big fluffy towels, excellent mattress! The pool and spa were wonderful - actually heated to a comfortable temperature, unlike some of the so-called heated pools one finds that are actually near-Arctic in temperature. We will definitely stay here the next time we are in Tucson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all newly renovated Comfort Suites® at Tucson Mall is centrally located one block west of the Tucson Mall, and is near several popular points of interest including University of Arizona and downtown Tucson. Our guests enjoy the convenience of walking to a great variety of dining and shopping venues. And a short drive to Interstate 10 will get you to Tucson area attractions easily and quickly.All new suites include spacious sitting areas with queen-size sofa sleepers, desks or tables, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop-compatible safe. Complimentary wireless internet access keeps you connected and premium TV channels on a flat panel television are offered for your entertainment. For a truly leisurely stay, take advantage of the suites with whirlpool bathtubs.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Suites at Tucson Mall the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you're leaving early, a Your Suite Success™ Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.In addition to free breakfast, we offer free wireless high-speed wireless Internet access, free local telephone calls, free weekday newspaper, new fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with whirlpool.In addition to free WI-FI, business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services. Business suites featuring spacious work desks, ergonomic chairs and two telephone lines are available. There are banquet and meeting rooms available to accommodate most events and business functions.The Comfort Suites at Tucson Mall is the best stay and best value for vacation getaways and business travel to the Tucson area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites at Tucson Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites At Tucson Mall Hotel Tucson
- Comfort Suites Tucson Mall
- Tucson Comfort Suites