The location of this hotel is excellent. Shopping and a huge number of restaurants within walking distance. Although t he hotel is not all that old, you can tell it has seen better days. The first thing you notice is the carpet. In the high traffic areas it is almost black with ground in dirt? This is most noticible when you go up to the upper floors. The walls seem to be paper thin. I could hear conversations up until 3am from the room next door, not to mention out in the hallway. The rooms themselves are not so bad. Furnished with basic hotel furniture, nothing fancy. My room DID have a nice flat screen TV with a good choice of channels. Bathroom very small with a fiberglass tub that creaked and groaned when you showered. Exhaust fan integrated with the light, so it was impossible to be in the bathroom without being subjected to the roar of the fan. This appears to be a favorite hotel for visitors from Sonora. The parking lot is not all that big and many parking spaces were used up by multiple trucks with trailers parked across the spaces. The breakfast was fairly basic. If it was not for the great location I would have to think about it before staying again. This could be a much better place if it were updated with bright new carpets and the drab, well worn look of the rest of the hotel given a face lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all newly renovated Comfort Suites® at Tucson Mall is centrally located one block west of the Tucson Mall, and is near several popular points of interest including University of Arizona and downtown Tucson. Our guests enjoy the convenience of walking to a great variety of dining and shopping venues. And a short drive to Interstate 10 will get you to Tucson area attractions easily and quickly.All new suites include spacious sitting areas with queen-size sofa sleepers, desks or tables, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop-compatible safe. Complimentary wireless internet access keeps you connected and premium TV channels on a flat panel television are offered for your entertainment. For a truly leisurely stay, take advantage of the suites with whirlpool bathtubs.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Suites at Tucson Mall the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you're leaving early, a Your Suite Success™ Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.In addition to free breakfast, we offer free wireless high-speed wireless Internet access, free local telephone calls, free weekday newspaper, new fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with whirlpool.In addition to free WI-FI, business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services. Business suites featuring spacious work desks, ergonomic chairs and two telephone lines are available. There are banquet and meeting rooms available to accommodate most events and business functions.The Comfort Suites at Tucson Mall is the best stay and best value for vacation getaways and business travel to the Tucson area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites at Tucson Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites At Tucson Mall Hotel Tucson
- Comfort Suites Tucson Mall
- Tucson Comfort Suites