“You'll Have A Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre

You added Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre to your Saves list
Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 South Williams Boulevard, Courtyard Tucson Williams Center, Tucson, AZ 85711   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Sleep In & Save 20%!
Ranked #13 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
“You'll Have A Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The price was so great, it almost fooled me. The lobby is brad new, great place to get your starbucks and breakfast in the morning. Entire staff that I met was pleasant and professional. Plenty of restaurants, stores, things to do nearby. I will definitely stay here with my family again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear You'll Have a Great Experience,

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review about the Courtyard hotel!

Summer is a great time to travel in Tucson. Our rates our low and the city is eager for your business. Starbuck's coffee at the Courtyard Williams Centre is the way to go!

It makes us very happy to know you enjoyed your stay!

Please feel free to contact me at any time for help in the future.

Logan Shinn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Yuma, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was what I expected, but no microwave. Good sized room with a very comfortable bed. Room was clean and supplied with plenty of towels. Pool and spa area very clean. You are close to shopping and many types of restaurants. I would go back to stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the pool. Some of the rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Quiet Place,

Thank you very much for voicing your satisfaction for the Marriott Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre hotel. You mentioned a helpful and friendly staff, the hotel and pool were very clean, and that there were plenty of towels.

The hotel has a microwave next to the front desk where we prefer guests to heat items.

I hope you the very best - we are excited you are planning stay with us again.

Please let me know how I may help you on your next visit.

Logan Shinn (520-745-6000)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

As a child traveling with my parents, I was alwasys amazed at the Marriott locations. Not so much as an adult. I won't completely right Marriott off, but this location has not impressed me.

Pros: The staff were very helpful and the lobby was modern and clean.

Cons: The room itself. I was in room 229. I had a one ( mid-size) window view of the back of some businesses( not really a deal breaker)..However, the air conditioning in that room was almost as loud as the vending machine next to my room. The room had a flat screen tv with your basic 35 channels. I found this to be confusing. The company clearly had remodeled the lobby with every convenience known to man, including dish tv at the restaraunt booths. Why couldn't the same be for the rooms?

What disturbed me most about this hotel, is that my room did not come with a in-room safe. Really? These are some of my personal issues with the hotel and I just can't see myself returning to any Courtyard location in the future!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Nothing Special,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre hotel. I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay in Tucson. Certainly, we want every guest to have a great stay.

Did you know that Marriott has over 3,000 hotels World Wide with brands that meet the desires of almost everyone? Marriott Reservations 1-800-593-2681 is alway available to help you select the best brand to meet your needs.

The Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre has invested $4 Million Dollars in renovations in the last 5 years including both guest rooms and public spaces. It is our goal to provide the very best in accomodations for the business and leisure traveler. We have an excellent location in the center of Tucson to connect to Davis Monthan AFB, the U of A, Shopping, Sabino Canyon, and many area businesses. Friendly, efficient, and helpful staff members are ready and able to assist 24 hours a day. Cleanliness and everything working is a must. We offer healthy and accessible food options including Starbucks coffee in the morning. Free 40 MEG Wifi to be productive. Check out our beautiful pool and fitness area. We are also within a one minute walk to more than 20 great restaurants & 1/4 mile to the Park Place Mall and movie theaters.

We have lock-boxes at the front desk free upon request.

This is what we provide at the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre.

All my very best to you and your future travels.

We are always here to help you.

Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I travel to Tucson quite regularly and for the last year have been staying exclusively at this hotel. Similar to other Courtyard's in appearance but the customer service at Williams Centre is outstanding. I am always greeted with a smile and a willingness to help whether it be a quick check-in at the front deskl or a meal from the Bistro. Breakfasts are served especially fast. On the rare occasion where a light bulb has burned out or the batteries died in the TV remote the fix was made immediately. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Repeat Customer (John),

Thank you for being so loyal to the Courtyard Williams Centre Hotel. We know you have many choices in Tucson for lodging. Your feedback is very helpful to us because you have experienced the service, cleanliness, everything in working order, food & vibe of many hotels in Tucson. Thank you for sharing your experiences with our future guests at the Courtyard.

Please know that we are always here to help and assist you in any way.

Once again, we certainly are thankful for you and your business.

All my best.
Temecula
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Check in was a breeze and the staff were very accommodating towards my wife and I. The lobby was updated and cozy. The hotel could use a little bit more updating like the carpet in the halls and elevator. The larger guest room was fine, although a little tight against the wall near the couch. Perhaps, a little too much in the room. Very quiet and it even had a small balcony. Nice stay. The warm brownie caramel sundae down in the bistro was outstanding.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Surprisingly Quiet and Comfortable,

Thank you very much for your great review! I am so glad you enjoyed the warm brownie carmel sundae. However, it is making me a little hungry just thinking about it now.

Even though were were completely renovated just a few years ago (and spent almost 4 million dollars on the property), our owners are working on plans for another make-over soon. We will keep you posted on this.

I hope you the very best! Call me any time.

Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is one of the best hotels to stay at in Tucson. I travel quite a bit to Tucson for work and I have always had a great stay with amazing customer service. You can not go wrong staying at this hotel. Good food, clean rooms, friendly service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Best Hotel in Tucson!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a customer review about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. It is great to hear from a traveler who has experienced many hotels in Tucson. Thank you for mentioning cleanliness, good food and great service. You cannot have a great stay if one of these items is absent.

Please know that I am always here to help you.

All my best to you.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Clean hotel, attentive staff, and beautiful courtyard/pool area. Room was a good size, bathroom was a bit small, not really a big deal. Only real complaint is the elevator and stairs lack ventilation, which isn't to bad since I was only in them for a few seconds.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Nice Place,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review of the hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I apologize for the small sink area. We will make every attempt to improve in this area in our next renovation. Also, we understand the ventalation is not great in the stairwells. I have to admit, it has not been a big focus for us as it an area of the hotel that is not heavily used. It is also very expensive to cool in 100+ degree weather. We do make every attempt to keep all other areas of the hotel nice and cool.

Please come visit us again soon. I am always here to help - so feel free to reach out at any time.

Logan Shinn

Been to Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre? Share your experiences!