“Great as always!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre

Save Saved
You added Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre to your Saves list
Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 South Williams Boulevard, Courtyard Tucson Williams Center, Tucson, AZ 85711   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Sleep In & Save 20%!
Ranked #10 of 127 hotels in Tucson
Tempe, Arizona
“Great as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

On our recent business trip to Tucson we again stayed at the Williams Centre Courtyard. Everything was suburb. The room very clean and quiet. We were greeted very kindly and the staff went over and above to be helpful and care for all our needs. We also appreciated the location, not only for our business needs, but all the great food within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Great as Always,

Thank you very much for your great review of the hotel. We are so thankful you took the time to recognize the hotel on Trip Advisor. The hotel staff looks at our Trip Advisor reviews each day - they are very important to everyone here. Thank you for mentioning the cleanliness and location of the hotel.

I hope you the very best. Please let me know the next time you are in town.

Sincerelcy yours,

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I like the Courtyard because it is clean, convenient to stores, downtown, the convention center, etc. I love the Bistro and they have Starbucks coffee there. Complimentary coffee in the room. The staff is always friendly and happy to help with any needs. Good room rates too!

Room Tip: I like the rooms closest to the stairs.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Clean, Convenient and Service is Great!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an amazing review about our hotel - The Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. We are so glad you mentioned Cleanliness. Our team puts much effort into keeping the property spotlessly clean inside & out. We are glad you noticed. You also mentioned the location. Many guests say that the location is just in the right place - shopping, Davis Monthan AFB, Sabino Canyon, U of A. We are very fortunate to be located in a business park just off of Broadway and Craycroft.

I am sincerely thankful for your review of the hotel. Please say hi the next time you are in town.

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I just love staying at this hotel. The hotel is newly renovated so the Bistro has great options for food and the rooms are so comfortable. The staff is top notch. This is my favorite place to stay when I come to Tucson. Planning an upcoming trip for a football game as well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Super Clean and Super Friendly Service,

Thank you for your great comments! It is great you are coming for a football game in the fall. It is a great time of year to be in Tucson. Thanks for metioning the service and cleanliness. We work very hard to make everything is very clean and that we take great care of our guests. I hope to say hi to you on your next stay. Thanks for the loyalty to our Courtyard hotel.

Sincerely yours,

placitas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

You better just stay here. I love the Courtyard Marriott concept, and this particular one is in the perfect location, with the best people who care about your every need. You can walk to the good egg for a great breakfast, or just grab something at the hotel. I know I got in late last time I stayed and could not decide between a Ben & Jerry's ice cream or a Stella. While I was tired and choose neither, I chuckled and appreciated the outstanding selection! When I'm in Tucson, I stay here!

Room Tip: I like the rooms that face the inner courtyard and pool
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear When in Tucson, and you don't need a resort...

Thank you for the amazing review of our hotel. I too wish ice cream and beer went together.

It is great you mentioned the Market. This is our 24 hour snack and beverage outlet located right next to the front desk.

The hotel is surrounded by great restaurants - something for everyone.

I hope you the very best and hope to see you again soon,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Superior service in every category. From the moment we called for directions as we were lost to helping us find dinner reservations we could not have asked for a greater response. Typically we book with another chain when traveling but this experience made us Marriott believers. We will book again when traveling to the area.

• Stayed July 2013
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Outstanding Service,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. Time and time again I have been told the following: "A hotel is a building only - what makes a hotel great are the people inside." When we hire a new associate, we look for people who have the Spirit to Serve 1st, and technical ability 2nd. We can train for technical ability; we cannot train someone to love people. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! Our team has a special passion to serve others.

I hope to see you again soon,

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am a regular customer of the Williams Centre Courtyard Marriott. Over the past several years I have gone there many times each week to eat breakfast, as it is very close to my office building. The Bistro, and the entire hotel so far as I can see, is spotlessly clean. The food there is nutritious and very delicious, and it is always made according to my specifications. But the truly outstanding part of this experience is the kindness and warmth of the servers and the staff persons whom I interact with, including the General Manager, Logan Shinn, and his Assistant Manager, Melissa Reyes. They always seem so happy to see me and always greet me in the morning with enthusiasm and interest in how I am doing. I feel very valued and appreciated, even though I am just a regular customer of the Bistro and have not stayed as a guest in the hotel. I am very grateful for being treated with so much genuine caring and friendliness. This is an amazing hotel, and I give it my highest recommendation possible. --- Dr. Brian J. Walker

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Absolutely the Very Best!

Thank you for your amazing review of the hotel. We are delighted that you choose us for breakfast every morning! We enjoy you too! Brian, we know you are very concious of your diet as you run in several marathons each year. Marriott created the Bistro restaurant in an effort to serve guests healthy choices. Fresh fruit & egg whites are menu choices you rely on. Now, for those who are reading - no worries. We also have french toast, syrup, bacon, scrambled eggs and fruit loops. My favorite is a strong cup of Starbuck's coffee and oatmeal.

You are very important to us - have a great marathon in Oregon on Sunday!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

As a business traveler and a very picky person. I must stay this hotel was great. Very professional staff, and great management made my business travels delightful. So pleased I found this hotel, since I travel to Arizona often, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed August 2013
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear Wonderful Stay!

You are our perfect customer! Did you know the Courtyard brand is specifically designed for "Picky Business Travelers?" That is why we have the Bistro restaurant; It allows you to be picky. In the Bistro, you can order what you want and when you want it. What hotel are you going to get a non-fat, venti, vanilla latte with a dash of cinnamon, extra hot? We have connected you with, maybe, the very best wifi experience in Tucson - 40MEG up and down wifi. We know you need it to get work done efficiently.

Here is our philosopy: 1. A friendly, efficient, knowledeable arrival. 2. A supurbly cleaned room where everything works. 3. A great food experience. 4. A bill with everything correct.

Glad you had a great time.

We love the "Picky Business Travelers!"

Come see us often,

Logan

Been to Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre? Share your experiences!