“Another good Marriott property” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre

You added Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre to your Saves list
Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 South Williams Boulevard, Courtyard Tucson Williams Center, Tucson, AZ 85711   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Sleep In & Save 20%!
Ranked #14 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Toronto, Canada
“Another good Marriott property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Before checking in to this hotel, I stayed at another Courtyard property in Northern Arizona and I felt the level of service to be comparable. It is rare that I get to compare hotel for hotel, so I'm pleased to say that the Courtyard brand does maintain their level of service across the board. The hotel had a great atmosphere, staffs were professional and the rooms were adequately appointed. Food service in the restaurant was great and I was quite surprised by the chicken Caesar salad. It was good!

One thing I'd like to point out is, the Air-Conditioning unit is a bit on the noisy side.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Another good Marriott property,
Thank you very much for your excellent review of our hotel. It is great to know that you had a great experience. The Courtyard Marriott brand is an excellent choice for travelers who desire a high level of consistency from one stay to the next. The hotel has been fully updated in recent years and represents every Courtyard Marriott brand standard. The Bistro is new to Courtyard in recent years. The Bistro offers both satisfying and healthy choices day or night for our guests. My favorite breakfast items include the "healthy start sandwich and strawberry/banana smoothy." We feature Starbuck's coffee - a great choice! We also have a full bar in the evenings. The hotel staff is the best of the best. Each staff member is completely dedicated to a great stay for our guests. Thank you again for your review. I hope you the best! Come see us again when you visit Tucson.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Toledo, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is the second time I've stayed here for business and have been pleased both times. It's a nice hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. Updated ammenities. There's also alot of food and shopping within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Very Nice for Business,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. We are so glad to hear both visits to our hotel provided a clean and comfortable experience. The hotel represents the 2013 version of Marriott Courtyard with the Refreshing Business lobby and Bistro. Our location is great! We are close to both shopping and restaurants all withing walking distance. I hope you decide to stay at the Courtyard Williams Centre again. All our best to you!
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Nothing more. Nothing less. Clean, efficient, spacious rooms, nothing fancy and you could be anywhere when you wake up. I guess it's good value if you're only looking for a bed. Location has nothing to offer around the hotel at day or night

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear A Place to Lay Your Head,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about the Williams Centre Courtyard. We sincerely are thankful for choosing the Courtyard for your lodging accomodations. The hotel is known to be a very clean property with an excellent staff. Just east of the University of Arizona, north of Davis Monthan Air Force Base, and south of Sabino Canyon, the hotel is placed within the Williams Centre business park. Our travelers enjoy the location as we are walking distance to more than 20 restaurants, the Park Place Mall and movie theater, and Target. The hotel also enjoys operating the Bistro restaurant featuring Starbuck's coffee and full bar service in the evenings. One feature that is important to everyone who stays: in 2012 we installed fiber optic 40 MEG wifi into the hotel which makes the free internet great for all guests. I hope to say hi the next time you are in town.
Oakland, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Clean, fresh, well-maintained. But the gem of this place was it's lovely staff. Mychael was extremely kind and helpful as was the other young gentleman who assisted me with my bags on my way in. I will stay here again when in town.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear I've always been satisfied with Courtyards,
Thank you very much for your review. We all are very thankful for your kind remarks about the hotel. I see that you visited us during our peak season in February. Tucson, always an amazing place to visit, has a few different time periods where the need for hotel rooms varies quite a bit. Please think about us again when you return. I hope you the very best!
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Recently stayed one night and had two rooms, one for my wife and I and other for my son. Both were compliments of Marriott with coupons earned in a promotion. Property lobby has been upgraded to new Courtyard "theme and design", which lead to positive first impressions. From reading other reviews it would appear that rooms have also been upgraded, although you could not guess this from ours. First, our room was dark. Combined with the burgundy room tones, it was too dark for my taste. This was made worse by some cleanliness issues. Area around sink (which was too small) was not cleaned well as residue from wiping was apparent. Bathroom floor had two large "smears" on it where it was either partially and inefficiently mopped, or worse, not mopped at all. Bathroom towels were thin and a bit worn. My pillow, while I believe clean, had stains on the pillow case which made me uneasy. Finally, while not a complaint but a suggestion, I would recommend that this and all hotels encase the blankets in sheets and forego the ancient cheap bedspread for tidy sheeted beds. My expectation from a hotel is cleanliness first and foremost. I did not feel that this was delivered. With that said and based on others reviews, perhaps we simply got an exception rather than the rule at this location. I hope that is the case but will leave it to others to determine for themselves as I will choose a different property in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Good Location, Mediocre Hotel,
I am super sorry the room cleanliness was not good during your stay. I certainly understand your frustration as this is very important. While there are items that are difficult to control as decor colors and sink counter space size, cleanliness issues should not be experienced. I hope you give us a second chance next time you are in Tucson. We care very much, and want to help you have a great experience.
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Rooms were comfortable and looked nice, and even had a little balcony. There were two mini-fridges in the room, but no microwave. The bed was comfortable as well. The lobby area is very nice with a bar, restaurant, and small convenience shop. Exactly what a business hotel should be. The only thing I would have wanted is a microwave.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Well done, as expected,
Thank you for the excellent review of the Williams Centre Courtyard hotel. The hotel team promises to make every effort to make your stay great. Your comment about the need for a microwave oven in the room is important. While we do offer a microwave oven in the Market area of the hotel, we have not yet put microwaves into the room. Thank you for suggesting this as it is a great way we can improve the hotel in the future. I hope you the very best. Please make sure and say hi the next time you are in Tucson.
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this Courtyard by Marriott for a recent football weekend. The Courtyard chain by Marriott is often our choice for short trips, and once again, we were pleased to find this hotel meets Courtyard's high standards. We requested a quiet room, and we were given a room on the top floor towards the rear, away from any noise or traffic. The room was large and comfortable, and of course, everything was impeccably clean.

There is a convenient bistro in the lobby of the hotel, but we enjoyed getting out for meals, and this Courtyard has a very convenient location. One can easily walk to a number of local and national chain restaurants. Although the hotel is some distance from the University of Arizona campus, it was easy to approach the university from the south, and we were able to park less than two blocks from the stadium. All in all, a very pleasant weekend.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Great choice,
Your review makes us all very happy - thank you! Your comments about the Williams Centre Courtyard are central to everything the staff strives to achieve for our very important guests. I am thankful for your comments about cleanliness. Cleanliness is important to us all. We are glad you had a great experience! All my best to you.

Been to Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre? Share your experiences!