The hotel is not in the best neighborhood but it was a great place to stay. The staff was friendly. The free breakfast was great. Rooms were clean and spacious for the price. It was right next to the freeway and near main roads so it was easy to find my way to various places to sightsee and hike. They had free wireless in the rooms and in the public areas. There were no good restaurants nearby but we went to Brooklyns across the road - a local bar and grill - and the food was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn Tucson I-10 by Marriott is conveniently located by the Interstate 10. It is very closed to Kino Sport Complex where various sports events are held at all times during the year, such as Soccer, baseball, softball tournaments of all ages. Also Davis Monthan Air force Base is 5 minutes away. We are 6 miles away from the University of AZ home of the Wild Cats and very close to Pima Air Museum. Our Hotel is secure ,clean, comfortable and offers you a nice friendly environment. Our customer service is excellent. We will take care of you, that's for sure. Hot Breakfast, Wi Fi & Parking are complimentary. Come and Stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Tucson I-10/Butterfield Business Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Tucson i-10/Butterfield Business Park Hotel Tucson
- Fairfield Tucson
- Tucson Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Tucson Airport