“DISGUSTING” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #125 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Tucson, Arizona
“DISGUSTING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The people at the front were very rude just handed us the key as soon as I opened the door there was an overwhelming disgusting odor I gagged and almost puked the odor was too strong that I could not be in the room with the door closed. It was so gross and dirty I did not want to sit down or touch anything I was there for maybe 15 minutes and just decided to leave. I couldn't take it. I didn't even bother asking for my money back because there were signs posted saying no refunds and honestly at that point I just wanted to get the hell out of there. This place is gross I don't understand how they're even allowed to be in buisness. This place is just a breeding ground for filth and illegal activity. It needs to get shut down!

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Henderson, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Filthy rooms. Needs updating. Most disgusting room we have stayed in ever!!! I did not feel clean after I showered. I asked for non smoking room & it was so Smokey we were stuffed up for the next couple of days! Just an awful experience. If the town wasn't booked up I would have went to a different hotel!!! Said it had a fridge and micro in the ad, there was none. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! Owner/Manager from India & can't speak or understand English very well. They were folding the sheets from a pile on the floor. :-(

Room Tip: Do not subject yourselves to this place even if it is a couple of dollars cheaper, it's not wort...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Free internet you would do better with snail mail they either have the cheapest internet around or they are stealing someone elses. connection is intermittent at best. Because i work online the internet connection was imperative. The staff do NOT understand or pretend NOT to understand English. They understand the green of a dollar but NOTHING else.. Dirty Filthy Horrid rooms. they really should be condemned. I am surprised Tucson lets them stay in business.. Really the CDC needs to pay a visit. If you value your health stay away.. far far far far away.
I switched rooms 4 times.
Black Mold, Bugs, people with guns

really you are best to stay at the cemetary much safer and cleaner
we really should have a negative rating but it does not appear this has any effect on business

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE. go SOUTH towards the airport
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Riverside, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I got a room here while on a cross-country trip from Texas to California. Because I was moving and it was very expensive already, we tried to keep our hotel expenses as cheap as possible. When we checked in, the front office person was EXTREMELY rude. He did not even direct us to our room or anything, just handed us a key. There was a sign on the wall that said "No refunds after ten minutes of checking in" which should have tipped me off right there. When we parked, there was a shady looking van outside of the next room (which I'm almost positive was a meth lab). When we opened the door, we were greeted by a disgusting, unidentifiable smell. Probably death. The bed looked like someone had just rolled out of it, the sheets had stains and so did the pillow cases (nothing looked like it had been washed...ever). To the left of the front door (which was NOT secure in any way), was a door that went nowhere. It had duct tape securing it to the wall and no knob. In the back of the room was a cement room with nothing in it. It looked like a scene from the movie Saw. The bathroom sink had plywood all around the base which was sketched on with Sharpie - mostly gang art and obscenities. The shower had stains all in the tub and was filthy. The floor was gross. I felt unsafe IMMEDIATELY. We went back to the office where I demanded a refund and left. Only name brand, familiar hotels for this girl from now on!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is a very shady place to stay, you will feel like your checking into prison(which is just down the street) It may be cheap but it is not a safe or good place to stay.staff manager was very rude and unprofessional, rooms are dirty and run down....look else ware trust me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

BUYER BEWARE!!! I used to travel extensively for a semiconductor manufacturer. This is EASILY the worst hotel I have ever stayed in MY LIFE. The pillow case had a blood stain, the sheets had not been changed, the heater did not work and the smoke detector was hanging by its wiring. The all-season pool had been drained.
Do not trust the photos supplied by the hotel. There must be two rooms they fixed up for advertising purposes.
This place is a DUMP!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel. Drive down I-10 for better selections
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

The hotel staff came into our room while we were out and turned off the light and TV (which we had left on since the whole place was so incredibly sketchy). When we asked them if they had been in our room, they confirmed it and said, "We don't allow you to leave lights on." If there was a way to score negative points, that's what I would have given this place.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Silver Bells Inn? Share your experiences!