we love this hotel, as did our cat who could sit and look at all the action at the pool.
someone wrote of being mislead about cooking facilities. we also intended to have some food in the room. we asked the front dest and within minutes, a tub of dishes, cutlery, glassware, serviettes, etc. was delivered to our suite. all you had to do was ask.
the location is ideal, being right on the river walk, the farmers market and the great dining.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel
- Windmill Inn Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmill Suites at St. Philip's Plaza is nestled at the northern edge of Tucson in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Join us for our free generous continental breakfast or choose to have our ???Windmill Inn Good Morning??? featuring fresh Belgian waffles, bagels and cream cheese, Danishes, fruit, cereal and an assortment of beverages. Windmill Inn offers free wireless high speed Internet access in all rooms. Pets are welcome at no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Windmill Suites of Tucson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.