The room was huge--a sort of suite--and clean but without character.
When I arrived to check in, the clerk was on the phone with a supervisor, and stayed on the phone, on and on, while I waited. If I were his supervisor I'd want him to say, "I have a customer, I'll call you back." When he finally waited on me he did apologize.
I asked for an especially quiet room. He put me next to several roaring soda and ice machines. When will hotels learn that trying to sleep next to these machines isn't "quiet"? I should have asked for a different room, but I was so tired I decided just to go to bed.
The bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast included--fruit, cereal, self-made waffles, hard-boiled eggs, rolls, Danish, coffee, juice.
- Also Known As:
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel Tucson
- Windmill Suites Of Tucson Hotel
- Windmill Inn Tucson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmill Suites at St. Philip's Plaza is nestled at the northern edge of Tucson in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Join us for our free generous continental breakfast or choose to have our ???Windmill Inn Good Morning??? featuring fresh Belgian waffles, bagels and cream cheese, Danishes, fruit, cereal and an assortment of beverages. Windmill Inn offers free wireless high speed Internet access in all rooms. Pets are welcome at no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Windmill Suites of Tucson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.